Lance Henriksen In Teeth? (2007)

Rate this topic

I just spotted a comment by one of my chums at Facebook who states that Lance Henriksen had a cameo appearance in the film "Teeth". He's not listed at IMDB as being in it but then cameo appearances aren't listed but I can't find a mention of it on the internet. Does anyone know if he does indeed appear in the film? In fact, if anyone has a screenshot that would be superb.

I'm going to have to rewatch this with the pause button firmly to hand.

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Well I have no idea to be honest! He's done other cameos too, he did one in Jennifer's Body as a bloke driving past in a car or something like that! I haven't seen either of these sorry.

Moment of potential excitement over folks. I asked Jason, who made the comment, and his realised he had confused "Teeth" with "Jennifer's Body". Mystery solved.

Sorry for the confusion.

Eth

Guest WaveCrest

LOL! I was thinking it was some horror film about a person with killer teeth or a mad dentist.

Guest WaveCrest

Oh wait a minute, I know what you're referring to Mark. I read about this film on Horrormovies.ca a while ago. I did think of that film when typing my last post in this thread. Think I'll pass on this film!

Guest lilblackgirl

I'd seen that he did a "drive by" in Jennifer's Body, but has anyone seen the film and confirmed this? Can you actually see Lance?

This film wasn't on my top ten list, so i never saw it. It might warrant a rental if we get a little Lance fix in it. wink.gif