Lance and Megan

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Hi folks,

Here is a picture that was given to me today and I have to confess to not having seen it before or others like it so I'm hoping you folk will know a little about it. It's evidently Lance and Megan posing (it certainly isn't a pap shot from an awards show or anything) in some extremely dapper clobber and I wondered if anyone knew what is was used for? All the publicity images I have seen of Lance and Megan have had them in character but something tells me this was taken probably some time after they had been cast in the show (but before any filming was committed) and used to give the show a bit of pre-publicity.

Anyone know?

Eth

pre00081576.jpg

Superb pic isn't it. There are tons of David and Gillian posing in their finery from the X-Files and no quite so many of Lance and Megan. Years ago when Millennium was about to air in the UK for the first time there was a magazine article written to promote the show and it had a superb image of Lance and Megan in Mulder and Scully mode looking into the middle distance in a quite dramatic fashion and to this day I have never seen that image since. If I had had the foresight back them to have kept all that sort of thing but, of course, you don't know you're about to embark on a lifelong fascination with something before it happens do you?

Any info on the above pic would be welcome.

Eth

58516.jpg

This is more the kind of thing that I have seen. I looked through my collection and all that have features them in character other than those taken at the odd award show. I guess we'll never know unless someone more knowledgeable than I lends a hand to help.

I do love those early promo shots of Lance and Megan. It transports me back to the day when everyone was so excited about the show and we all felt it was going to be around for a very long time. Who would have thought that Megan wouldn't have even made it into the show's third season.

Oh well, it was what it was.

Eth

She looks great doesn't she?

I don't have any more from the particular shoot Darlene. I have no idea if any more were taken though I assume they were. Even the lady who sent it to me had no idea where it came from despite having a veritable database of picture information to hand to search through. I guess this, for now, remains a mystery.

It's certainly the first picture I have ever seen of Lance and Megan with a little of the sex-factor injected into in. In all the promotional shots I have seen Lance remains in character and does the 'furrowed-brow-concerned' look. Here's hoping some more do turn up.

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been passed another a photograph of Lance which I have resized so it's not too large and again it seems to have come from the same photoshoot as the one with Mega. It's a great set and I have been promised that if more turn up from this shoot they will be passed on so that we can all enjoy them. Enjoy.

Eth

post-1185-036044300 1285504758_thumb.jpg