Questions About Frank

Rate this topic

Guest fledgling666
There has been conflict in determining Franks age. In various eps there are brief glimpes of ID. I cant remember off the top of my head but In walkabout it gives a date of birth on the medical record although it differs from Midnight of the century where on Franks angel drawing it states that it was drawn on 'date' by Frank Black age 7 (I think)

i just watched "walkabout" 2-3 days ago, he says he's 49.

i don't think Frank thinks much of religion anymore as he states in the episode where the guy is killing the priests (trying to kill his own faith) something like "haven't thought about it in a long time."

Guest A Stranger

"Walkabout" says he's 49 but "Midnight of the Century" says much older. I can't remember exactly but it closer to Lance's actual age. It is when he is looking at this mother's obituary, the date and age of her two remaining sons is given.

Guest Seraphim
i just watched "walkabout" 2-3 days ago, he says he's 49.

i don't think Frank thinks much of religion anymore as he states in the episode where the guy is killing the priests (trying to kill his own faith) something like "haven't thought about it in a long time."

Yes, they gave the impression he had been raised some Chrsitian denomination, but hadn't done much with religion in awhile. However, at the end of the Kingdom Come, as well as later episodes, he seems to have a resurgence of faith in a way.

About his religion, I believe he may have at one time been Cathiloc. (Sacriment, like you said) But one of the storylines seems to be about how he has lost his faith, or at least it has been weekend by what he has seen in the world, and we, the audience, is getting to see him find his way back to a NEW kind of faith. (Just my openion.)

Guest Seraphim
About his religion, I believe he may have at one time been Cathiloc.  (Sacriment, like you said)  But one of the storylines seems to be about how he has lost his faith, or at least it has been weekend by what he has seen in the world, and we, the audience, is getting to see him find his way back to a NEW kind of faith.  (Just my openion.)

I'd agree with that. He seems to be finding a type of faith in something. In some aspect of good and hope in the world.

Guest chrisnu

In "Midnight Of The Century", Frank was a small child in 1946. If young Frank was 7 years old, that would mean he was born in 1939. In 1997, he would be 58. Lance himself was born in 1940.