Frank Black (Lance Henriksen)

Rate this topic

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Rank Frank Black 1-10  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I tend to like "just plain scary". Christopher Walken, Jurgen Prochnow,Rutger Hauer and of course, Lance. All sexy, yup. Weird and sexy.

Seren

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I tend to like "just plain scary". Christopher Walken, Jurgen Prochnow,Rutger Hauer and of course, Lance. All sexy, yup. Weird and sexy.

Seren

Yes, I agree. I am a heterosexual man, but I have to admit that I have an appreciation for all things that are pleasing to the eye. LOL, yeah that does sound a little strange, but I can't think of another way to put it. All of these actors have that certain something about them that is just charismatic and attractive. They all have a huge presence and command the viewers attention. Each one is fascinating in his own way. Obviously, Lance is probably my favorite, followed by Jurgen, but Walkin is right there, and Rutger rounds out the group at a distant fourth. I used to like Rutger a lot more, but I haven't been real crazy about some of the roles he has selected sense some great classics like Bladerunner, A breed apart, Hitcher and Nighthawks. I have also always like Jurgen Ponchnow, and he might be the most rugged of this ruggedly handsome bunch. He was great in what has become one of my all time favorite horror flicks, "The Keep". I have heard mixed opinions of that film, but it worked for me. Christopher Walkens resume is simply too extensive to even get into, but he is definitely the most scary and creepy of the bunch. For those who haven't seen it, I recommend "The Addition" by Walken, although his role is not huge. This is another great movie staring my favorite actress, Lili Taylor :tasty: , who has achieved recent attention for her role in 6 feet under.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope someone can help with this... I have a friend who has a soundbyte on her computer and swears its Lance Henriksen [but can't remember where she found it] and it goes like this.. " Tell me you haven't imaged what it would be like to make love to me; that you haven't imaged me inside you"

She tried to play it over the phone and with the music background I could not hear it well enough to say for sure it is Lance.. BUT... does anyone recongnize it and know what movie it is from... :tasty::tongue::bigsmile:

Hope someone can help with this... I have a friend who has a soundbyte on her computer and swears its Lance Henriksen [but can't remember where she found it] and it goes like this..  " Tell me you haven't imaged what it would be like to make love to me; that you haven't imaged me inside you" 

She tried to play it over the phone and with the music background I could not hear it well enough to say for sure it is Lance.. BUT... does anyone recongnize it and know what movie it is from...  :tasty:  :tongue::bigsmile:

Profile for Murder co starring Joan Severance....

Hope this helps

Guest blondton13
Tell me you haven't imaged what it would be like to make love to me; that you haven't imaged me inside you" 

OHHH-would I love to hear this line!!! :devil01: Frank is such a naughty devil! :tasty: His voice alone is enough to make me melt into a little puddle but to hear THAT-WOW!!! :blush: Te-he..

If you love Lance and want to see him hot, hot, hot.. 'Profile for Murder' is that movie.. more bare skin on him would have even been better [of course] but hes hot none the less... He's buff and in total control.. when he delivers that line... you better have a sponge ready.... OMG!!! :devil01::tasty::tongue::p:smokin::smokin:

Guest blondton13

I have not seen this movie, so I definitely want to check it out...I love seeing Lance in other roles-even if they don't totally compare to his role as Frank!! :grin2: