Comments on Millennium from Chris Carter's Reddit AMA

Rate this topic

From Chris Carter's Reddit AMA https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1z4a8e/i_am_chris_carter_creator_of_the_xfiles/, some Millennium specific responses:

Q: With the runaway success of the X-Files Season 10 Comics is there any chance of seeing in comic book form what Frank Black is up to these days?

A: That would be great. I think he's worthy of a comic book and I'd love to explore that.

Q: Is there any chance we'll ever see some sort of a [Millennium] revival, and where do you see his character today?

A: I don't know where I see him today, but I think that it would be great to revive him and that character so many years later. If for the 20th Anniversary of Millennium (which I believe would be roughly 2 or 3 years from now), I think it would be amazing if we brought Lance back as Frank Black as a man still basically on the job.

On the subject of a Millennium comic, IDW editor in chief and current publisher of The X Files Season 10 comic, Chris Ryall will be attending the London Super Comic Con on March 15th-16th. It's as good a time as any to make your wishes known about wanting some new official and canon Frank Black... Perhaps even an opportunity for a get together for UK Group members?

Hi all, further to the above, I'll be at the London Super ComicCon on Saturday march 15th to see the editor in chief of IDW Comics, current publishers of X Files Season 10, to pitch a Millennium series. I'll be taking some pages of artwork featuring Frank Black, to give him an idea of how it might look. If any group members are around and fancy meeting up on the day, let us know at enginecomics@hotmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...

It's great to hear that Chris Carter is still somewhat interested in bringing back Frank Black. Wow, a 20th year anniversary, what a perfect reason. Hope they start soon. None of us, including Lance (May 5, 1940), are getting any younger.