Weird thing I saw in "The curse of Frank Black"

Rate this topic

I saw "The curse of Frank black today" and I notice in the begining Frank Black is holding human flesh with a knife in the other hand, then he lights the Pumpikin. I wonder if the big secret of Millenium is that Frank Black is a repented demon tryng to live a human life.  In the end, he saw in the windows the reflection of the devil while he is cleaning the window. and may times in diferent episodes, Frank see the face of evil directly, like a kind of reflection of himself.

In the episode "Time is now" when Sara means is sedated, Frank Black says something like "Heaven is a place where you can find peace, but I rather be dead than  return"

My theory is that Frank Black is a demon (capable of killing people), but the universe gave him a second chance in earth.

Murder.png

murder2.png

Murder3.png

Donatien, hello!  Actually Frank was holding the insides of the pumpkin in his hand,  He'd just carved it and gutted it for Halloween.  The insides of a pumpkin look rather disturbing  and made for a great scene.  

You have an interesting theory.  I think Frank Black was  a human being, damaged and haunted, who had an amazing ability to see the evil in every human around him, within him, but not, for the most part, act on it.   He would see evil as visions of demons.   

When he talked to Lara Means, he was speaking of insanity, madness.  Going insane takes people to a place that he said, if Lara found, she'd never return.  I think he  experienced it when he  went insane.  You kind of let go, and the real world recedes and  in that way, you are released from teh tension, anxieties that the world puts on you.

• Like 1

:welcome-sign:    Donatien to the group  :ouro:   and our home away from home.

Interesting comments.  I don't believe Frank was ever evil himself, but he was constantly tortured by it, and that would eventually drive anyone insane.  He dealt with it better than most people would.  

• Like 2