Where In *beep* Is Millennium Complete 1-3 Season?

Rate this topic

Guest Frank Black

Guest Frank Black

As the topic states, where do i locate the complete edition, season 1-3 Millennium... I checked fox homepage for some clues. Still no luck so far. I don´t wanna buy em seperate... Strange fox havent linked amazon or something else.

I did a search on google, still no luck :(

I really want the complete box, can someone help me?

Regards Frank Black

A "Sad" Frank :(

Guest Frank Black

Man oh man :(

I did a google search for "Millennium: The Complete DVD Collection", no luck at all????

Why does https://www.fox.co.uk/dvd/page_intlcms_007878.html list it released??? When major sites like Amazon or others doesn´t have em????

I want this release so badly, but it´s no where to be found, why cant you buy it from fox it self? Why doesn´t fox give us links to companys with the edition....

Srry for my grammar, im a bit confused/sad :(

Me hopes someone can find a link to the product :)

Guest Frank Black

pffft after viewing fox´s so called tv dvd page i found a link to amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...4727443-2596463

Im so confused

A Fox tv Millennium webpage doesnt list sites to buy em, not even when you try to get detailed info

B i did a search for millennium on amazon, listed season 1-3 but not the complete edition

oh well im so glad i found it :)

Gonna have a blast watching Millennium once again, quit nice price as well 67£ :)

Now a happy Frank Black :)

Guest Frank Black
The Complete Three Seasons release is only available in the UK as you found. Our board's main page features handly links to all released versions for the UK and US.

aye i saw it to (after some time) :grin2: :rofl:

im so glad i just hope it will be here soon :D

Placed order in que, hopefully amazon will dispatch it soon :)

• 1 month later...

As of yet Amazon.com has not even indicated a pre-notification when pre-order is available... I check every day so I can post it when it comes thru... I found out about season 2 the first part of October and preordered it then so I'm thinking at least 3-4 months .. but ya never know!! :ouro:

Any word on when Season 3 will be available in the US?

Given the space bettwen season 1 and Season 2 (about six months), I suspect we will see season 3 released in the US around June or July.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yaponchik
Given the space bettwen season 1 and Season 2 (about six months), I suspect we will see season 3 released in the US around June or July.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope they won't release the three season box later on, now that I bought the three sets separately. I would be forced to collect that as well. :ouroborous:

Same as when I bought the third set, they reduced the price of the first and second set by 10 to 15 euro, and what's even worse, the second season set I bought has a faulty DVD :angry: I cannot play "A room with no view" nor the episode before that. ll I see on the DVD is some kind of a round disformation in the data-'circles' (clusters??). There is not a single scratch. So it appears to be a fabrication error. I wonder whether I could write the manufacturer about it. :cry: