Sheet Music?

Rate this topic

Hey all.

I remember seeing MM sheet music for sale more than just a little while ago. I saw it on MM websites and I'm pretty sure the big retailers such as amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com. IIRC, it was black with the orange ouro and most likely the same 'men searching woods' picture as on the bus stops, early promos, etc, but darker.

Thing is, I had little use for it (outside pure collection value - grr, why didn't I buy it?). I've only recently taken up music. But now when I search for it by keywords on amazon and barnesandnoble, I can't seem to get anything close. I remember seeing it on a German website as well; and possibly on the Millennial Abyss store/products for sale [elsewhere] page, but I can't find that either. MDUK is also a strike-out.

Is this another MM project that lamentedly almost made it to publishing, or is it just veeeeeeeeeeery hard to find? Anyone have it, have heard of it, can tell me about it?

Thanks in advance,:bigsmile:

-nothing i do is magic

• 1 month later...
Guest fidelio_111

yeah, i'm looking for some sheet music,too.

but the one that Warner Bros sells (sold?) sucks, I guess. MLM theme for piano???

no, thank you!!

where could we find some real sheet music with the violin tracks, voices tracks etc...? i guess it's impossible to collect. and i'm not even sure Mark Snow has his work written.

yeah, i'm looking for some sheet music,too.

but the one that Warner Bros sells (sold?) sucks, I guess. MLM theme for piano???

no, thank you!!

where could we find some real sheet music with the violin tracks, voices tracks etc...? i guess it's impossible to collect. and i'm not even sure Mark Snow has his work written.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love to have sheet music as well. Mostly just the theme. But also a few other cues.

Maybe play this for my college class.

Guest fidelio_111

won't work with 1500 people interested...too bad

um...really, does anyone have an idea to contact him? Those at the top of the MLMMessageBoard?

Guest fidelio_111

what I did is downloading the first midi version of the theme on MLMDesktop then importing it on a cracked version of Guitar Pro 4.0 . Then, you have a basic music sheet to be printed...but it sucks.

• 6 months later...
Guest Anamnesis

the sheet music does exist, I have it. It is only for the main theme. Unfortunatly I can't remember where I obtained it, but it was only $4.

sheet1.jpg

sheet2.jpg

sheet3.jpg