Sheet Music?

Rate this topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

um... did y'all manage to find it there, 'cause i couldn't. i tried the search words 'millenium' and 'mark snow'. please, please, enlighten me if i'm completely missing something.

in related news, a google search brought up this, but since i'm not on my own computer and this one has a lot of problems but no activeX installed (and i don't yet want to risk it), i'm not sure of what value it might be: https://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mtd.asp?ppn=MN0016225

i was wondering if any one of my fellow sheet-music searchers would be willing to check it out - for personal gain as well, of course, and report back with some results...?

thanks,

- nothing,

who explains her several-month absence with one word: Australia :rock2:

• 1 year later...
Guest Jim McLean

It's irritating as I have enough musical background to work out the pieces of his work I want to, though I am a little rusty, so just a glimpse would be nice, but I don't want to pay cash for elements I can work most of it out in a pretty short period.

If I want to find the music to some band rubbish I can bombarded with 1500 sites, but something with real substance, oh no, no one wants to work on that! :p