Gunmen On Dvd?

Rate this topic

Bardo Thodol

Has anyone heard anything further about the possibility of the Gunmen on DVD?

I mean now that they are done the the XF, MM, HR box sets, and with some time to see how MM and HR have sold - I am hoping they are considering releasing the Gunmen on DVD to make the 1013 set complete.

Anyone know anything?

This is absoutely EXCELLENT news!!!

TLG deserved better than their fate as occurred in "Jump the Shark" - so now they can indeed live on thru the DVD....Applause to whomever is responsible for this.

live long & prosper

fisbin :ouro:

Edited by fisbin

Guest Regan MacNeil

You know, I never liked this show, but I'm still going to buy it. I have all nine seasons of The X-Files, Harsh Realm, and I'll soon have all three seasons of Millennium. I might as well finish my 1013 collection. Plus, I've got to get my 1013 fix somehow. I'm an addict.

I might buy it after I've bought all The X-Files seasons (2 to go). Though they haven't yet said anything about a region 2 release... But I'm optimistic it'll be released. The humor was pretty awful in the first episodes after the pilot (which was more serious) but the show became more watchable right about the time it was cancelled.

• Elders (Admins)

I really looked forward to this show when it premiered finally on UK Sci-Fi. I recall they dropped the pilot given the 9/11 similarity. To me it was a huge wasted opportunity. Some great episodes such as the conspiracy of the water powered car (my favourite) failed to make up for the lame performance of the 'English' actress that kept cropping up. I imagine anyone in the UK would cringe as painfully as I did when having to suffer her stereotype English presence and accent. Not everyone in the UK had a ****ney or Swiss finishing school accent.

Although the 3 gunmen were great and the show had such potential, it was spoilt by missed opportunities and that damn irritating woman who I wished had been killed off in the pilot! Sadly, I won't be buying this 1013 outing.

Also please no spoilers for anyone not yet having seen "Jumping the Shark". Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Fox Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Lone Gunmen: Complete Series for 29th March 2005 priced at $39.98 SRP. From X-Files creator Chris Carter this series allows you to get inside the trio of X-Files computer-hacking geeks popularly known as The Lone gunmen.

This 3 disc set offers the complete series presented in 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen with English and Spanish Dolby Surround and subtitle options. Extra features are TBC, though an episode commentary or two is a distinct possibility.

From DVD Times

TVShowsonDVD also confirm the same date.