Newbie: Just Finished Watching The Entire Series

Rate this topic

Guest Jagasian

Guest Jagasian

I have been watching the X-files episodes from season 1 episode 1 up until the "Millennium" episode, which turned me onto Millennium. I decided to switch over to watching the entire Millennium series before carrying on with the X-files (I wish I watched Millennium along with X-files seasons 4, 5, and 6).

So my main question:

Was the Millennium group creating some brain alteration process that turned people into serial killers? Also, did Frank and his daughter simply run away to safety, and where did they run to?

There are several episodes in Season 3 which indicate that the Group was attempting to develop human behavioural control technologies - biological, neuro-chemical, genetic, and even nuclear/atomic. There are indications that they succeeded as well. The final episodes of Season 3 seem to indicate a certain degree of success in the area of neuro-chemical control.

As far as where Jodan and Frank ran off to, the Virtual Season 4 has it that they ran off to Frank's brothers house.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blondton13
Was the Millennium group creating some brain alteration process that turned people into serial killers?

I do not get the impression that the Group was trying to "create" serial killers but I do feel that they kept close tabs on these individuals because they represented the human factor in chaos. They also wanted control in a sense of those who viewed the basic human race differently than the average person. These "killers" reflected a power to control, a force if you will that could create results. The Group wanted to have a way to gather this power and difference in thought process so they could use it for their ultimate purposes if necessary. Thought control and genetic engineering were just another piece of the puzzle to gain omniscence in the face of impending world breakdown. :no: ??! Yes? No? Sound too off the wall? Well- just my take as another occasionally irrational human!! :bigsmile:

Guest fledgling666
I do not get the impression that the Group was trying to "create" serial killers but I do feel that they kept close tabs on these individuals because they represented the human factor in chaos. They also wanted control in a sense of those who viewed the basic human race differently than the average person. These "killers" reflected a power to control, a force if you will that could create results. The Group wanted to have a way to gather this power and difference in thought process so they could use it for their ultimate purposes if necessary. Thought control and genetic engineering were just another piece of the puzzle to gain omniscence in the face of impending world breakdown.  :no: ??!  Yes? No? Sound too off the wall? Well- just my take as another occasionally irrational human!! :bigsmile:

i agree with this more completely than i have with any of the other theories as to why they were so involved with lucas barr, even to the extent that there was something involving a "manchurian candidate"-type skull drilling, also, coincidentally, involving agent hollis' father.

but it wasn't just season three, if i remember correctly, as there was also the episode "sense and anti-sense" which, is in season 2, which involved being "switched" on and off at the behest of what may or may not have been either the DOD or a company involved with the DOD and may or may not have had a part to play in atrocities around the world, as that one played-up in that episode, that happened in rawanda in the early to mid 90's.

Edited by fledgling666