Millennium-istic T-Shirts

• Elders (Admins)

I have seriously thought a few times about asking the rather awesome Barry @ENGINECOMICS to design some T-shirts for TIWWA or the website, like he did way back when for the Back To Frank Black campaign. You may remember them, we used to promote them here way back when, they were so good. In fact I wish I'd had some funds to buy some at the time when I was still working. Not only did Barry absolutely nail the t-shirt designs, they were cleverly designed so that you'd immediately get the MM reference but so as not to fall foul of Fox's copyright lawyers. Reminds me of the days way back, when they used to go around taking whole fan sites down.

• Like 2

Can the shirt say "This Is Who We Are" with the Ouroboros?   Surely the quote isn't copyrighted and as often as we see the Ouro, I doubt if it is.  I would love to have a MLM t-shirt.  Please contact Barry.  Maybe he still has the designs.  I don't care how much it is, I will save for it.

• Like 1

I may have, but off hand, I don't remember seeing the previous designs and have been here for many years.  Pretty sure Graham can get in touch with Baz (Barry) since his websites are still active, and they both still live in the UK, to the best of my knowledge.  Go to his page and then his sites to see his awesome art.  Here's his profile link for TIWWA ~

https://millennium-thisiswhoweare.net/tiwwa/profile/1702-enginecomics/

Found a few images related to the show.

MILLENNIUM by sobreiroFrank Black marked by MatthewIngles

Fear the most by MatthewInglesFrank Black by MatthewIngles    Love this last one in front of a cross.

Scrolled forever on the ancient Ouroboros symbol pages.

Usually always it is depicted as a snake, and this image blew me away...wolves.

ouroboros pack by Anarchpeace

OMG...OMG

Ephi Ouroboros by Lunafex

I could spend hours on his pages.  Go Graham, so excited about getting a shirt.

• Thanks 1

• Elders (Admins)
23 hours ago, Earthnut said:

Can the shirt say "This Is Who We Are" with the Ouroboros?

I don't think TIWWA would be the potential issue, the problem is the artwork, it has to be original, which is why Barry put so much time and effort into them.

One of my favourites was the Halloween egg splatter on Frank's window. Of course the other concern is that Disney owning the rights to Millennium is a whole new board game. 

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)
4 hours ago, Earthnut said:

I may have, but off hand, I don't remember seeing the previous designs and have been here for many years. 

I did a quick topic search and here's one example thread, very interesting, gosh way back in 2009 during the great days of our relationship with B2FB, before the 'Millennium Cold War' began. Oh well, sadly looking at it, the Flickr images are gone. (That wouldn't happen these days as for some time the software permanently caches any remote third party images by default). You may find the link to the online store there or certainly on the B2FB site with photos.  I'm sure Baz still has the designs and I will no doubt have the images on my main PC as I recall making a animated banner way back, but they may be exclusive to B2FB and we may have to come up with new versions and ideas, not hard. He'll be aware of this discussion at some point due to the mention, but I recall he's such a busy chap. With great talent, comes great responsibility.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Old Man said:

I did a quick topic search and here's one example thread, very interesting, gosh way back in 2009 during the great days of our relationship with B2FB, before the 'Millennium Cold War' began. Oh well, sadly looking at it, the Flickr images are gone. (That wouldn't happen these days as for some time the software permanently caches any remote third party images by default). You may find the link to the online store there or certainly on the B2FB site with photos.  I'm sure Baz still has the designs and I will no doubt have the images on my main PC as I recall making a animated banner way back, but they may be exclusive to B2FB and we may have to come up with new versions and ideas, not hard. He'll be aware of this discussion at some point due to the mention, but I recall he's such a busy chap. With great talent, comes great responsibility.

Woah! 2009!! These are great idea's!!! 

• Like 1

• Elders (Admins)

Found the little flash ad banner file and extracted the tiny images from it. Only 7 images, but you'll get the drift anyway... The link to the site was there but it says it's closed now.

JPEG image 2.jpeg JPEG image.jpeg A06EE15A-070C-468E-8E90-7F1175534478.jpeg 59F5D6E9-18B8-4B76-926F-E806A06BC95E.jpeg

102C5961-6FF9-45B8-BB68-37BF17C27C1A.jpeg 85AA36A1-906F-47A8-8D59-FF90ABEDD52D.jpeg CD931404-7CE9-4BDD-A230-E259BA97F3F6.jpeg

Awesome!

• Like 1