Hollywood (PDF) Script Shop: Millennium Scripts

Rate this topic

38 minutes ago, Adam Chamberlain said:

No—they just said they were essentially closed for business but fulfilled the occasional order. They had gone in search of "Goodbye to All That" but couldn't turn it up. I don't recommend trying to order from them at this point.

And you're right—I had ordered paper copies.

Thank you, that explains why they never replied to my email...they really should just take their site offline, same for Planet Megamall.

And damn, they have some that aren't probably obtainable any other way...I might give an order a shot since my PayPal form of payment is my Discover card, one way or another I know I'll have no trouble getting my money back.

Of course I stumbled on a "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" (eBay seller's personal collection, not for sale) but they aren't willing/able to pass it along as it was a gift they were asked not to sell copies or pdfs of.

1 hour ago, Eve Nescio said:

Thank you, that explains why they never replied to my email...they really should just take their site offline, same for Planet Megamall.

And damn, they have some that aren't probably obtainable any other way...I might give an order a shot since my PayPal form of payment is my Discover card, one way or another I know I'll have no trouble getting my money back.

Of course I stumbled on a "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" (eBay seller's personal collection, not for sale) but they aren't willing/able to pass it along as it was a gift they were asked not to sell copies or pdfs of.

Oh, sorry—I'm getting confused and conflating the two here. It's Planet Megamall who have essentially closed down; they were very polite, open, and helpful in their email correspondence when they finally got back to me, but you're right that their website should really be updated to reflect their current trading status.

The Hollywood Script Shop is still a going concern, but their listings appear to be wildly inaccurate (and not just for Millennium, I can attest). They shared that they had the following actually in stock:

• Pilot
  • Gehenna
  • Dead Letters
  • The Judge
  • Kingdom Come
  • Blood Relatives
  • Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense'
  • The Pest House
  • Siren
  • In Arcadia Ego
  • Anamnesis
  • TEOTWAWKI
  • Borrowed Time

6 hours ago, Adam Chamberlain said:

Oh, sorry—I'm getting confused and conflating the two here. It's Planet Megamall who have essentially closed down; they were very polite, open, and helpful in their email correspondence when they finally got back to me, but you're right that their website should really be updated to reflect their current trading status.

The Hollywood Script Shop is still a going concern, but their listings appear to be wildly inaccurate (and not just for Millennium, I can attest). They shared that they had the following actually in stock:

• Pilot
  • Gehenna
  • Dead Letters
  • The Judge
  • Kingdom Come
  • Blood Relatives
  • Jose Chung's 'Doomsday Defense'
  • The Pest House
  • Siren
  • In Arcadia Ego
  • Anamnesis
  • TEOTWAWKI
  • Borrowed Time

Including the ones you have in New England, we have pdfs of everything here except "Pilot," "522666," and "TEOTWAWKI."

That's doable...too bad TV Writing never got that one (I already asked).

12 hours ago, Eve Nescio said:

Including the ones you have in New England, we have pdfs of everything here except "Pilot," "522666," and "TEOTWAWKI."

I have "Pilot" and "TEOTWAWKI", but it looks like those are already in the repository.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now convinced that the majority of their inventory is whatever they can find on the first page of a Google search: of course they didn't have The Lone Gunmen pilot listed on their site.

I found it elsewhere, grit my teeth + ordered it, can't wait to see how obnoxious their watermark is 😒.

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone,

Looks like many of the Millennium scripts in the downloads section aren't currently available. (Along with many x-files and all the Space Above & Beyond). Was there some kind of behind the scenes copyright issue? I don't see anyone mentioning the loss of this material. Let me know if there's some place else I should be looking ---

Thanks!