Hollywood (PDF) Script Shop: Millennium Scripts

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Eve Nescio said:

THANK YOU!!! Upload it to the collection so you get your space back!

Ah—a rookie error! Thanks for setting me on the right path. Just done that, and done the same with "Kingdom Come" and "In Arcadia Ego", plus the long-promised copy of "The Pest House".

By the way, I got a nice email from Planet Megamall the other day. It seems they've gone through some difficult times and are no longer trading in the way that they once were, but are set to be auctioning some items on eBay soon.

I just shrunk Blood Relatives down by about half if you want to use that one here I can DM it (dropbox).

Huh. Boo. Damn.

I've never been the bidder for group buys, I'm the one that finds the funds (Supernatural group buys have a form, people pledge the max they'd be willing to contribute, if we come in under we figure out a ratio'ed total + never take group repayment until item is delivered + inspected + "proof of life" is shared)

20 minutes ago, Eve Nescio said:

I just shrunk Blood Relatives down by about half if you want to use that one here I can DM it (dropbox).

Huh. Boo. Damn.

I've never been the bidder for group buys, I'm the one that finds the funds (Supernatural group buys have a form, people pledge the max they'd be willing to contribute, if we come in under we figure out a ratio'ed total + never take group repayment until item is delivered + inspected + "proof of life" is shared)

I guess I should remove it from here, given the duplication, but thanks for the offer. I hear you on bidding for scripts, as it can get expensive fast. Still, I'll keep an eye out for anything affordable!

On 5/3/2023 at 5:55 PM, Adam Chamberlain said:

I guess I should remove it from here, given the duplication, but thanks for the offer. I hear you on bidding for scripts, as it can get expensive fast. Still, I'll keep an eye out for anything affordable!

Did they give you an updated list of what they have as their site still has "Goodbye to All That" listed and did you order PDFs or paper?

I'm guessing paper because they probably don't have scans of Millennium (otherwise you'd have "Goodbye to All That")

On 5/5/2023 at 4:14 AM, Eve Nescio said:

Did they give you an updated list of what they have as their site still has "Goodbye to All That" listed and did you order PDFs or paper?

I'm guessing paper because they probably don't have scans of Millennium (otherwise you'd have "Goodbye to All That")

No—they just said they were essentially closed for business but fulfilled the occasional order. They had gone in search of "Goodbye to All That" but couldn't turn it up. I don't recommend trying to order from them at this point.

And you're right—I had ordered paper copies.