Powers, Principalities Episode From Series 1

Rate this topic

Guest NEIL J

Who actually killed Bob bletcher as its all a bit confusing as when he died he say the girl from the previous episode (who removed that dr's other kidney) as she turned into the devil.

Also what connection did allister the attorney have and also the guy who had the special powers and who killed Allister at the end of the episode.

This 2 parter is all a bit confusing, did they purposly leave it like this or did I miss something.

Maybe someone can give me there thoughts on what happen.

Guest Seraphim

Bob Bletcher was killed by Lucy Butler. The way it's treated later on is that she did indeed do it. The attorney Alister Pepper was a "demon" like Lucy. Legion is the name that people generally use for those (And other connected) characters. The episode states that Pepper was clinically dead for a period and after being revived, changed considerably. We are to assume that his soul is gone and something else inhabited his body. The individual who killed Pepper was the angel Sammael.

• Elders (Admins)
The episode states that Pepper was clinically dead for a period and after being revived, changed considerably. We are to assume that his soul is gone and something else inhabited his body.

I found that fascinating when watching the episode. Makes you wonder! :gaba:

Wasn't somehting similar mentioned in one of the Exorcist films?

A strength and a weakness with the Millennium series is that it changes so wildly between each season, so don't expect any type of major resolutions from Season 1 outside of the Polaroid Man.

Guest Seraphim

The "resolution" to how Lucy killing Bletcher, is that she shows up again and that Frank believes she is the one who killed him. That's really it. But, I think it's safe to assume it was indeed her.

The changing images at the top of the stairs, killing a main character, and the kidney in the fridge.... one of the altime best horrors on TV.

Lucy Butler tells you who she is, Legion. Legion, many demons, killed him. Legion also offered Frank a job as that Pepper guy.

I dont remember Lucy Butler saying she was Legion. I think you're confusing her with The Judge - and later (we assume) Alister Pepper.

I have watched this 2 parter again just to see if I can pick up anything I might have missed the first time through.

Lucy never hardly said a word in that episode after the police visited her at the house. Her fingerprints were never found at franks house and neither her or allister mentioned anything about who they were.

Thats why many people are confused about this 2 parter as it left a lot to the imagination but I suppse that was the idea for people to have their own conclusions as to how bob bletcher was killed. I think it was pretty obvious that Lucy and Allister were evil and that the guy who killed allister was some kind of a power sent to kill the evil. It appeared he shot Allister with a gun but Frank saw that the hammer was in a back position and had not been fired even though it seemed he fired the gun. There was still many unanswered bits , i.e near the end frank bursts into a room with a guy lying on the floor with his throat cut and the good guy dissappering out of the window, what was all that about??

I think this 2 parter was the only time in sereis 1 where you did not know what happened at the end, all other episodes had a conclusion that could be understood.