Is There A Definite Release Date For Season 3

Rate this topic

Has anyone heard anything about a release date for Season 3 in the US? The latest response I got from Fox is below:

Hello,

We do not have plans for this quarter to release this season. Please contact us in June for updated new releases. Thank you for contacting us!

Thank you,

Fox Consumer Services

Has anyone heard anything about a release date for Season 3 in the US? The latest response I got from Fox is below:

Hello,

We do not have plans for this quarter to release this season. Please contact us in June for updated new releases. Thank you for contacting us!

Thank you,

Fox Consumer Services

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was afraid of that since Amazon.com still had no listing for pre-order ... ah crap ... :wtf::cry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Second Coming

The release date is not June 14th. Tvshowsondvd.com says that someone from Fox mistakenly listed the date on their site but it is not being released on June 14th. I started to get worried when I hadn't seen any coverart for season 3. I'm okay with it if it's a little bit of a delay. I was trying to figure out how to come up with money to get this along with Soprano's s5 , Hoop Dreams and some other stuff all pretty close to each other. But if it's not out by fall or end of the year this is bad news.

The release date is not June 14th.

Got my hopes up for nothing! (Well, not nothing, but a much more amorphous something than I'd like.)

I hope it is released before I leave the country; otherwise I'll be buying myself an early Christmas present... in November... :santa2:

-nothing

Guest canadian girl

It's not comig out June 14th????????? :cry:

That date made it an even gap between releases. Why are they delaying things?

can't find out any information from Fox, I can't figure out why they are not releasing it other than they are releasing a bunch of junk tv episodes from other series that they think will make more money -- it's always all about the money

Guest ZOHAR

That's funny, it says in the flyer that comes with the Lone Gunmen dvd, "Millennium Season 3 available in June". Check it and see for yourself.

This sucks.

Zohar out...

maybe Fox thinks if they make the fans of Millennium wait another year for the final season, it will stimulate sales even more? Who knows, the second season sales figures must have been disappointing -- but the second season was not as good as the first. And fox probably put this on the back burner since they will be heavily promoting Star Wars the rest of the year. I agree, it sucks having to wait who knows how long for the final season. C'mon Fox, release the final season!! Please!!

still getting the standard response from Fox, here is the latest dated 5/2/05:

Hello,

At this time, it's too early to know if the following seasons [Millennium Season 3] will be available.

You may to contact us in June 2005 for updated information. Thank you for contacting

us!

Thank you,

Fox Consumer Services