Mark Needs A Serious Website....

Rate this topic

Guest LucyButler2000

Guest LucyButler2000

I recently did a Google search for sites on mark Snow, but only one had any decent material on it (and not as good as this one in content) plus it hadn't been updated in 3 years.

Wonder if he'd have someone host one for him and perhaps do some updated interviews.

It would be interesting.

It's time for good-ol'-Selfosophy Psycho!!! He has amazing ways of finding out e-mails for people! Dunno how he does it, but he's been able to contact more than one actress from the show!

• Elders (Admins)

I agree, Mark Snow needs a good website, the time is now as they say. His work is generating even more awareness for example with the fantastic work that he does on Smallville, which incidently demonstrates how well his work can meld with other songs/music like on Millennium.

I've contacted his Management Team before now, but never had a reply. I think he needs a new one!

Guest LucyButler2000

I'd love to create one and have the time for it. Just finding out the legalities, or getting in touch with the man himself sems a bit daunting.

Guest LucyButler2000
You could always create an unofficial site! Go for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ya know, that a great idea :)

Been chatting with a friend of mine who is seriosuly into web design so we'll see what we can come up with.

I can combine it with my other music scoring icons, Jerry Goldsmith, John Carpenter etc...

I'd love to create one and have the time for it.  Just finding out the legalities, or getting in touch with the man himself sems a bit daunting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, creating the web-site and dealing with the legalities seems like the daunting bit to me. I'd be fine with contacting him if I only knew how!

You could always create an unofficial site! Go for it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with Graham. Sounds right up your alley! :clapping:

Guest LucyButler2000
Well, creating the web-site and dealing with the legalities seems like the daunting bit to me.  I'd be fine with contacting him if I only knew how!

I agree with Graham.  Sounds right up your alley!  :clapping:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Already working on it ;)