Skull And Bones

Rate this topic

• Elders (Moderators)

Have you caught this? In the episode ”Skull and Bones” Emma visits the town library in Fingus. There’s a panel which says ”Eminent Domain – Who has to move?” and there’s a list of names below the heading.

One of the names is ”Eija Johnson”, who appears in the end titles as assistant art director. She was a member of the crew in a previous third season episode, too.

Maybe the other names in this list are also significant in some way or another, I don’t know. Do you?

The names are Jeanette Frost, Spencer Lee, Chris Vautour, Alex Talasman, Christine Reimer, B.A. Robertson, William Roth and, of course, Homer Pettey, who is sort of a character in the episode.

By the way: the name ”Eija” is a Finnish name and that’s why it caught my eye.

Love,

dontbesodark

Fascinating!

Maybe there was some behind the scenes wrangling as an 'eminent domain' refers to a government's right to acquire private property for public use: hence, I guess, who has to move.

Anyone know anything?

eth

• Elders (Moderators)

I have to correct myself on this a bit.. Eija Johnson was actually an assistant art director in the first six episodes of season 3, not just two of them..

dontbesodark