Hurricane Katarina

Rate this topic

HighPlainsDrifter

Guest fledgling666

https://lonestar-mvpa.org/events/2005/05_Katrina.htm

https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=392049

and now, can we look back to the more realistic side of what exactly is going on here? some people are good, some people are not good. this is life, this is reality, just so happens most of the good people got out of New Orleans when they were told to. those that couldn't, didn't get the help their mayor and governor should have had ready and didn't. i am in SATX. we took on a lot of people from New Orleans and surrounding area. i don't give a f**k you lost everything, you come to my city and rape, rob and murder? after we feed and cloth and give you a place to sleep? you are inhuman. and you deserve to have been flushed into the sea with the moccasins and the filth.

edit- as previously mentioned, had the city evacuated as it was told to do, there would be far fewer people in need of rescue. if there was no way to evacuate, no cars, no busses, etc. why are there so many damn vehicles floating around in downtown New Orleans!?

Weelllllllllllllll...............

I guess now is the time to be thankful we all have freedom of speech in this country..........................

............ and the right to choose whether or not to be run out of town into a place where we know we'll BE raped and robed.

God bless the USA.

:unclesam::censored::censored-1:

Guest fledgling666
...... and the right to choose whether or not to be run out of town into a place where we know we'll BE raped and robed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mmmm....... i don't follow.

you mean the superdome?

the New Orleans convention center?

'cuz it ain't happenin' that way around here................

Guest zombieromero

I don't think anyone other than the people of New Orleans can feel what is happening, although we can still help by donating money and wishing them well.