Seasons 1-3 On Sale Now

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Guest lilblackgirl

I was in Best Buy on wednesday during my lunch break and discovered that the first three seasons of XF have been put on sale - $34.00 a piece! And to make the deal even better, the more you buy the bigger the discount. With the price break, i picked up all 3 seasons for $24.99 a piece! three box sets for a lower price than one of them was a month ago. I'm pretty stoked.

Grab em while they are still on the shelves. It looked like the stock had been picked through and was almost gone.

• Elders (Moderators)

As I understand it, the newer versions of the season DVDs are 6 box sets, and not all of the extras that were on the bonus disc in the original set are on the new release.

It seems that the deleted scenes are on the same disc as the episode, but the feature "The Making of ..." isn't in the set at all.

For further comment, have a look at the Haven message board:

https://community.idealistshaven.com/forums...&threadid=66312

Guest Sanitarium

I was going to sell my old sets and get the new ones because I like the new packaging. I'll keep them now that I know they don't have all the features of the old sets. That's a bummer, I hate the old packaging.