Is This The Beginnings Of "the Mark"

Rate this topic

4th Horseman

US group implants electronic tags in workers

By Richard Waters in San Francisco

Published: February 12 2006 22:02 | Last updated: February 12 2006 22:02

c.gif5d4b0e14-4458-11d8-81c6-0820abe49a01.gif

US group implants electronic tags in workers

An Ohio company has embedded silicon chips in two of its employees - the first known case in which US workers have been “tagged” electronically as a way of identifying them.

CityWatcher.com, a private video surveillance company, said it was testing the technology as a way of controlling access to a room where it holds security video footage for government agencies and the police.

So far around 70 people in the US have had the implants, the company said.

Disturbingly close to the Biblical prophecy in regards to "The mark of the Beast" where no one will be able to buy or sell without being "tagged"...As Frank would say "I want to know, is this the beginning of the journey, or the end...."

curious what your thoughts are...

4th Horseman...

Guest SouthernCelt

If the Mark of the Beast is literal, I think this sort of thing is the form it'll take.

Ever since an implantable "chip" was first used publicly to facilitate ID (several years ago in high-dollar show animals if I remember correctly), a lot of folks that believe in a more literal Revelation have been pushing the idea that this technology is the mark of the beast. Previously a lot of folks thought the mark would be a tattoo or brand that could be seen visually but not detected otherwise. With this technology, nothing has to be seen to be detectable; therefore, it's an ideal marker for covert detection and ID.

With the increasing movement of various governments away from systems that protect individual rights, I figure it won't be long before having electronic ID in the form of RFID or another detectable electromagnetic field will be required to qualify for government services:

"So you say you want to begin collecting your Social Security? OK , stick out your arm and let me put this ID marker in."

"What? You say you don't want to be injected with a marker?"

"Well, too bad, dude! No marker, no Social Security! Now go away and let us deal with the true patriots of this nation -- citizens that cooperate with this beneficent government."

I realize this is fraught with hyperbole, but it could come to this.