The Curse of Frank Black

Rate this topic

Guest dylan1371

Hmmmmmmm,thou must thinketh of this for a spell............never thought of it that way............. :thankx-big:

~se7en :ouro:

Guest TheSunKing1972
Yes... the egg throwing scene was one of my favorites... and let me say that... though it may sound crazy to some... it kinda reminded me of "It's A Wonderful Life".  That scene, and realy... the whole episode in general!  It was like a Halloween version of "It's A Wonderful Life"!

~Erin (Raven Wolf) :frank_black:

wow, I never thought of that either.  Very good Raven :thumbsup_big:

Guest karen
:hi-big:      in the egg throwing scene did anyone notice the egg on the window take form of a face as frank walked away ?   (   :devil01:  ) .  have a close look .  karen .

Guest Vedder

Yes, I just watched this episode again. I noticed the face in the egg as well on the window. You can also see it again at the end just before Frank cleans it off. I guess instead of egg on your face it's face in your egg. ouch..

-Vedder

• Elders (Admins)

I always thought this one one of the more noticable things about the episode. Isn't it supposed to be the face of Legion reminding Frank of the Choice between Good and Evil (joining Legion) and it's reminder that legion is aware of him?

Gra. :devil01:

Guest karen
:devil01:  yes that was my first thought after watching the episode. but then i guess is that a choice for all of us ?  creepy uh .   :devil01: .  still a great episode .    :bye-big:  karen

Guest Wellington

Isn't supposed to be the face of Legion reminding Frank of the Choice between Good and Evil (joining Legion) and it's reminder that legion is aware of him?

I would think that Legion is the default choice. Make no choice and you certainly does not fight it, although you may choose to fight. It is a kind of privilege for whoever is aware of Legion, that they know they have a choice. But I think that young Frank had no idea of Legion, and that the echo of the egg scene can be the whole series, where Frank has made his choice. Frank needs all his experience to be fully aware of Legion and of his relations with it. If young Frank realised what he saw on the window, I wonder what meaning he gave to it then.

Regards

• Elders (Admins)

Wellington> It is a kind of privilege for whoever is aware of Legion, that they know they have a choice.

I totally see it this way too, millions of everday people living their lives unaware yet a few who know of it's existance. I always got off on how it effected those who do know; remember "It knows you Frank..."? Also, whatshisname from Gehenna who died of fright...

Gra. :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...