THE CALL OF MILLENNIUM

Rate this topic

:ouro: I have heard the call of MillenniuM.  

As I discussed in the Millennium living memorial, MM has had a profound effect on me.  At a friends urging, I am reaching out to others, in an effort to see if there are any other people who's lives have been changed by the show, or if I'm just crazy.

For as long as I could remember, I have had a kind of "gift". I "see" things.  Not with my eyes.  I "just know" that something is going to happen, and I "just know" what someone is feeling, often when they don't even realize it on a consious level yet.  I KNEW that I was about to have a near-death experiance MONTHS before I had my car wreck.  I have made medical diagnosis at times as well.  I knew a guy with an injured knee, that the docters said required surgery.  I told him that he didn't need surgery, and to let it heal on its own.

I also told him that, if he went through with the surgery, that, not only would it not help him, but he'd be worse off than before, and it would change him, and would lead to the end of our relationship.  He did not listen to me, and went ahead the surgery.  He was given too much anisthetic, and it affected his mind and his personality, and he was still in pain, moths later.  Also, as a result of the overdose and subsiquent irrational and violent behavior, we DID, in fact, break up.

These are just tiny examples of what has gone on through the years.  After a while, I tried to suppress this side of myself, that had only brought me ridicule and pain.  Then, after the death of my best friend, when I was guided to Millennium, I began to feel I wasn't alone.  That I WASN'T crazy, and that their was a purpose to all this.

Now, I feel called to use this ability in some way, as Frank did, or something similar, but I can't seem to quiet the "skeptical" side of me that says I'm being crazy, and to just be like "everyone else".  This is very frustrating to me, as I have always felt out-of-place in the world, and never had a sense of passion or direction about anything.  Nothing ever felt "right".  The Millennium episode "Luminary", realy spoke to me.  I felt the "call" even stronger then, too follow my own path, to be WHO I AM, and not let anyone disscourage me.

Has anyone else had a life-changing experiance as a result of the show?  What was it, and what did you do about it?

Has anyone else felt the same, or similar, "calling" that I tried to describe?  I want to hear from you!

:ouro: THIS IS WHO WE ARE :ouro:

ERIN (RAVEN WOLF)

• 1 month later...
Guest TheSunKing1972

Yup you're crazy. :rofl:

No......when I was a kid.....I had a sort of a "sight".

Whenever I was doing something I shouldn't, I could feel when my parents were coming.

(For example)   I would be climbing chairs & countertops to reach the cookie jar on top of the 'fridge' and I could feel when they were coming, so I'd hop down real quick and sure enough, they'd come around the corner.... No, I couldn't hear them I "felt" them.

I had alot of deja vu type experiences too and when I was a kid, I learned that if I ignored them, then  "bad" stuff would happen. (it was like a flash in my head of the same exact time & place, but I could see what was going to happen and all of the information would come in a split second)

...unfortunately, it seems as though those senses have left me now :sad_big:   :frank_black:

:thankx-big: For your response!  Gee...Wish I'd been able to pull of a stunt like that with cookies when I was a kid! :wink_big: (damn!  You made me crave cookies...and it's 11:15 at night!  No cookies to be found! :sad_big: )

Maybe, if you just practice paying attention...being quiet....listening....you'll find that you still have your "gift".  I don't think it just leaves you.

And...by the way... I WAS a LITTLE suprised that no-one else responded.  Just added to my fealing of being alone...and that I must be crazy.

Thanks again...and hope to continue to hear from you!

RAVEN WOLF :frank_black:

CLICK HERE FOR "RAVEN WOLF"

• Elders (Admins)

Hi Raven,

I was looking at the time of your post because your mentioned the time of posting to be 11.15pm. When I look at when your post appeared it says 4.21am because I am in the UK. (I think the Board might show it at 11.15pm for you because you may have set the time in your Profile.)

I wonder if because I live 5 hours into your future I should be able to tell you what is going to happen?

My heads hurts... :cry:

Regards,

Graham. "Tomorrow never comes..."

Guest Forza

"I wonder if because I live 5 hours into your future I should be able to tell you what is going to happen?"

I guess that is how the Millenium Group was able to predict the earthquake at the end of Season 2!

• Elders (Admins)

"I wonder if because I live 5 hours into your future I should be able to tell you what is going to happen?"

I guess that is how the Millenium Group was able to predict the earthquake at the end of Season 2!

Yeah! Good one! That really freaked me out at the time!

I started wondering how much knowledge the group really had accumalated over the Millennia, remember they mentioned in one episode about deeming which to release to world governments to share and develop the human race. If an group or cult if you prfer had that knowldege and power to retain or release it would certainly make you think.

Regards,

Graham.

The people who manipulate information only let us know what they want and when they want. Probably the millennium group have the technology to predict earthquakes ( nature has, remember the birds they allways go cazy before an earthquake ) maybe that technology already exists. We only know what we need to know on a need to know bases like the military says. Reemember Dolly the seep? How long have they been working on that before they spread the news. And the gennoma project? Do you remember  all those GIs who where submited, without knowing, to radioactive and medical tests that now the US Government is now starting to admit, how many they will never admit?

I don't want so sound like the conspiracy man but, we have to admit there is a lot of strange things going on arround us. I wonder if the millennium group was created from the image of somethig that allready exists and is all around us and we haven't yet noticed.