Help Required! My Kid Found A Skull!

Rate this topic

Archer

Hey...I have an idea! Maybe he SHOULD be El Chupacabra...the TIWWA mascot! We need a mascot here, and what's more Millenniumistic than the skull of a cat, discovered ever so innocently by children.... (I just gave myself chills! :gaba::smokin: )

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
Hey...I have an idea! Maybe he SHOULD be El Chupacabra...the TIWWA mascot! We need a mascot here, and what's more Millenniumistic than the skull of a cat, discovered ever so innocently by children.... (I just gave myself chills! :gaba::smokin: )

Excellent idea RW! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
With the dementions given it seems rather large for a domestic cat. Perhalps if you live near a Vet college or university they may be able to pinpoint the breed and age . If you do get back to us with all the details!! :kickin:

True... it's certainly one of the biggest pussy skulls I've ever seen... :w00t:

Now, just watch..., Joe's gonna come up with an appropriate 'film' title...

Speaking of skulls....does anyone know the laws regarding human skulls?

My mother was at a yard sale the other day, and was totaly creeped out when one of the items she saw, sitting on a cloth...was a HUMAN SKULL. She said it had blunt force trauma to it....cracking the skull, and it looked rather dark, like maybe it wasn't too "fresh". She was horrorfied, but almost bought it, just to try to find out where it came from, and if it is illegal to own one. She was very concerned (as I am) that this could have been a murder victim, or it was dug up by grave robbers or something. What should she have done?

Speaking of skulls....does anyone know the laws regarding human skulls?

My mother was at a yard sale the other day, and was totaly creeped out when one of the items she saw, sitting on a cloth...was a HUMAN SKULL. She said it had blunt force trauma to it....cracking the skull, and it looked rather dark, like maybe it wasn't too "fresh". She was horrorfied, but almost bought it, just to try to find out where it came from, and if it is illegal to own one. She was very concerned (as I am) that this could have been a murder victim, or it was dug up by grave robbers or something. What should she have done?

Maybe call the police? In form them there is a head for sale. This way they could get a head start ! lol

"Sorry I could not resist" I was just a little head of myself!! :swingin:

I know! Not funny

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fledgling666

if it's 6"x8" it's absolutely not a domestic cat. my guess is Bobcat, although, 6x8 is still a little large even for a Bobcat.

SM065-lg.jpg