The Man

Rate this topic

BEER-----> I can't belive no one has said anything about May 5th. Hey, my local paper here in Orange County, California showed Lance's birthday on Cinco de Mayo. They even featured him with a picture. They also gave a brief career note. The thing that got me was that he was - are you ready for this- best known for his work on

'MillenniuM'. Don't you love it, there's still hope.

BELCH

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
BEER-----> I can't belive no one has said anything about May 5th. Hey, my local paper here in Orange County, California showed Lance's birthday on Cinco de Mayo. They even featured him with a picture. They also gave a brief career note. The thing that got me was that he was - are you ready for this- best known for his work on

'MillenniuM'. Don't you love it, there's still hope.

BELCH

Wow, I had no idea that Lance's birthday came and went. Yes, it is a little surprising that they mentioned Millennium in your paper. I guess I thought it was more popular then it was at the time, but now a days, when I make mention of it to people, most of them just give me a blank stare, like they have no idea what I am talking about. However, it does seem to be a pretty popular DVD set. I actually see it quite often at stores, but then again, my eyes are kind of trained to look for it. Still, when something is that good, there are going to be people looking for it and wanting it.

• Elders (Admins)

I had intended to do a post about it but I didn't get around to it. I know that Sue over at Web Magic did her annual birthday card messages feature so at least there was a good gesture from fans somewhere!

I've just notice that all of the Cast and Crew Birthday's have dissapeared from the second Calendar so I'll have to put them back in. Lance's Birthday (and the others) normally show up at the bottom of the Board to remind us.

Belated Happy Birthday Lance!

Guest Mr Noir

I sent a birthday greeting for Lance Website and it was published, too. :bigsmile:

And he got a birthday greeting on our website and forums, too.

I celebrated together with Lance (had on May 4th). OK it was only mentally... :rofl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LANCE1

To say it again. :kickin: