Finally....

Rate this topic

Guest TheSunKing1972

Guest TheSunKing1972
:hi-big: I am very happy to be a new member. This looks like the place I have been searching fo all along. I have to say I'd prefer not being a member of the group though, lol...I guess you need to come up with a "class" more in line with Frank Black himself. :frank_black:

Welcome to the Group, Sun King!  LOL!  I just mean TIWWA! LOL!  Seriously, we are glad you found us, and glad you are here!  Enjoy, make yourself at home, and enduldge in all the dread and darkness of MillenniuM!  LOL!

Welcome!

By the way, how did you find out about TIWWA?  I noticed you joined the Community of MillenniuM Enthusiasts as well. Just curious about how you found all this.  It would help us to know, actually.  Thanks.

Upbeat Vibes,

:hands3: Scott

Guest TheSunKing1972
well, I had been visiting Millennial Abyss for 3 years or so....and I quit checking in all the time because the Show wasn't even being aired on FX anymore and Brian Dixon wouldn't answer my e-mail, lol.  Then I started checking in on occasion to see the status of the possible DVD release...then I found this place :thumbsup_big:  :frank_black:

I know I've said this before, Sun, but, WELCOME! :thumbsup_big:

And I know just what you mean about comming up with a "class" more in line with Frank Black himself!  lol  I expressed the same kind of thing in another thread here!

Anyway...good to have you "on board"!

~RavenWolf

Guest Second Coming
Welcome to the cult man. haha  It's always good to see a fellow MillenniuM enthusist. Welcome to the board and have fun.

Guest Dixon
Yes, welcome to the board, and it seems I must apologize for not giving you the benefit of an e-mail reply.  I don't know what happened, precisely, but I surely didn't ignore any of your mailings intentionally.  I'm notorious for my e-mail reponse times as a result of a busy schedule and a crowded mailbox but I do strive to give a full and complete reply to anyone that passes a note my way.  I'm sorry to have missed yours.  I'm glad the Abyss was able to show you the way to the forum!

Guest TheSunKing1972

Dixon,

Hey man.....no problem. That was a few years ago. I still love your site man...when I found it then..I was in heaven and it keeps me there 'til this day.  :thumbsup_big:  :frank_black: