The World just keeps getting stranger and stranger

Rate this topic

4th Horseman

Guest SouthernCelt
OK...not really MillenniuM related, but i had to share this with you. Now it makes me wonder why i tried so hard to find a date in high school...I am left wondering just what their kids are going to look like...

https://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/02/0...7.4608d3f6.html

4th Horseman..

I'm s-s-s-s-sure they'll fit in. But instead of temper tantrums, they'll probably throw his-s-s-s-sy fits! :helpme:

I'm s-s-s-s-sure they'll fit in. But instead of temper tantrums, they'll probably throw his-s-s-s-sy fits! :helpme:
that is hilarious-s-s-s-s-s..nice one S-S-S-S-S-S-outhern Celt...

4th Hors-s-s-s-s-s-sman....

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
that is hilarious-s-s-s-s-s..nice one S-S-S-S-S-S-outhern Celt...

4th Hors-s-s-s-s-s-sman....

You guys are killin' me! :doh:

Stories like this just seem to snake up on ya...

Guest SouthernCelt

Hey, Old Man, you may need to add a rim shot sound file if we keep up the one-liners... :rofl:

Guest gmcp
Priests chanted mantras to seal the union, but the snake failed to come out of a nearby ant hill where it lives, the Press Trust of India (PTI) said.

A brass replica snake stood in for the hesitant groom.

:rofl:

You must be an UGLY bride even if a flippin snake won't be seen with you in public.

Hey, Old Man, you may need to add a rim shot sound file if we keep up the one-liners...

I second that motion!

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i wonder where they went on their honeymoon?

Snakes Canyon?

Who 'RATTLERED' your cage!!!? :doh:

OK...not really MillenniuM related, but i had to share this with you. Now it makes me wonder why i tried so hard to find a date in high school...I am left wondering just what their kids are going to look like...

https://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/06/02/0...7.4608d3f6.html

4th Horseman..

hey fourth, i have had a vision of the future of the blessed union, the news article will go something like this."woman killed while attempting to kiss her cobra husband" the tabloids should love that one...lol