Story Ideas I tried to Send Chris Carter

Rate this topic

Not sure if i shared this story before. Some years back when the FOX X-files website was up and running, there was a email address to someone at FOx that would send along messages to your fav. X-Files Actors and Actresses. Well silly me i email a message to see if i can send Chris some great story ideas. I got a email back telling me i need a lawyer. Anyway here are the few ideas that i tried to present.

In a small mid-western town the government was hiding the fact they where dumping dioxins all over this small-hick town. Little did they know the chemical waste altered the hibernating Secada Bug. The year the Secadas come out of hibernating they are a little bigger and very aggressive.

Fox and Scully go to Utah to investigate someone that claims he killed Bigfoot, and is making money off the dead corpse by going town to town showing it off. Once they are able to track down the racketeer they find him dead with other town people also torn to pieces.

Mulder decides to investigate by himself a reported visitation of the Holy Mary in Medina,Texas. On his way there his car breaks down. Cell phone not working he tries to wave down someone for help. He finally gets picked up by someone that will help him, or does he have other plans for Mulder. Fox soon begins to think the creepy indivual might be Satan himself

Guest A Stranger
Mulder decides to investigate by himself a reported visitation of the Holy Mary in Medina,Texas. On his way there his car breaks down. Cell phone not working he tries to wave down someone for help. He finally gets picked up by someone that will help him, or does he have other plans for Mulder. Fox soon begins to think the creepy indivual might be Satan himself

I kind of like this. It sounds like it could be a cool season 6-type episode that revolves around Satan and Mulder's conversation in the car.

Guest SouthernCelt
In a small mid-western town the government was hiding the fact they where dumping dioxins all over this small-hick town. Little did they know the chemical waste altered the hibernating Secada Bug. The year the Secadas come out of hibernating they are a little bigger and very aggressive.

Sorry to nit pick spelling but are you referring to the "Cicada" more commonly called the 7-year locust? The reason I ask is that a low-budget movie with a variation (a lot wilder version) of your idea was made in 1982. The story was called "The Beast Within." One reason I know about the movie is that most of it was shot here in Jackson, MS using an abandoned , to-be-demolished hospital for a lot of the sets. An acquaintance who does interior carpentry was hired to work on the temporary walls installed to reshape the hospital rooms for the shoot.

The IMDb describes the plot:

In the beginning of the movie you see a woman getting raped by a man-creature of some sort. The movie takes place years later when the child that was a result of that rape is on the rampage looking for a girl to rape to start the process all over again.

The "hook" to the plot was that the creature side was a cicada-like insect hibernating within the human body emerging in its real form when the human matured into an adult.

The movie starred Ronny Cox and Bibi Besch with our own MM Old Man, R.G. Armstrong, also on the list of major characters.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

You have some good ideas here Joe. Here is a story that I have considered sending to Chris Carter for his approval as a script for the Millennium movie:

A young, up and coming, roving free lance forensic profiler, played by myself is sent to a rainy, dreary Seattle neighborhood to investigate a string of recent murders in the area. While being professional and dedicated to his work, the young profiler becomes caught up in a 4 way love triangle, involving himself, Lucy Butler, Lara Means and Emma Hollis. To develop the characters relationships and pull the viewer into the story, a good number of long extended love scenes have been added to the script, and being a dedicated part time actor, I am perfect to contribute as both the writer and the central character, as I am willing to put in hours of work and rehearsal to make sure these scenes are brilliantly done and add to the viewers empathy for the characters. Between these long and exquisite love scenes, the murders are quickly solved, as it turns out that the serial killer feels that he is justified in his killing because he is ridding the world of evil by targeting punk kids with the extraneous stressor being loud, obnoxious bass coming from these punks car stereos. In this case, however, in breaking with the tradition of Frank Black, the lead character (me) allows the killer to escape into the night as the real killer, in a stroke of poetic justice, has framed one of the "car stereo bass punks" who has become his latest victim, staging is as an accident. With the victim being expired, and only the profiler (me) and killer knowing the truth, the killer is free relocate and continue his work while his final victim takes the blame for the murders. Then, there are several more love scenes and the movie ends. :bigsmile:

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
i like the story idea but i have a feeling it might show up on Late-Nite Cinemax. Plus it might be even more juicer if i played the Frank Black part. Just look for your self

post-569-1149914459_thumb.jpg

klea.bmp

post-569-1149914642_thumb.jpg

Hey Joe, nice pic and cute kid you have there. I also noticed that truck in the background. That's not a red Jeep Grand Cherokee like Frank's is it?.... OK, I looked at your pic and here is what I think I can do for you. Unfortunately, I think I should remain in the lead role, but I think you would make an excellent Giebelhouse type character in my script. I think I could even work in a scene where you ask me if I'm going to "Use my special profiling powers". Would that work out OK for you? Let me know. :oneeyedwinK

Guest colts45

uh write them into fanfiction stories or actually makeing them into a movie like jason morris did. hey speakin of ma i have had this crazy thought in my head of course it would have to be cleared by moviemaker, i was thinking we could have his characters added to the 2007 babe a licious contest.

jordan and julia were perfect canidates.

uh can i say that dont sue me.

Edited by colts45

Guest SouthernCelt
You have some good ideas here Joe. Here is a story that I have considered sending to Chris Carter for his approval as a script for the Millennium movie:

A young, up and coming, roving free lance forensic profiler, played by myself is sent to a rainy, dreary Seattle neighborhood to investigate a string of recent murders in the area. While being professional and dedicated to his work, the young profiler becomes caught up in a 4 way love triangle, involving himself, Lucy Butler, Lara Means and Emma Hollis. To develop the characters relationships and pull the viewer into the story, a good number of long extended love scenes have been added to the script, and being a dedicated part time actor, I am perfect to contribute as both the writer and the central character, as I am willing to put in hours of work and rehearsal to make sure these scenes are brilliantly done and add to the viewers empathy for the characters. Between these long and exquisite love scenes, the murders are quickly solved, as it turns out that the serial killer feels that he is justified in his killing because he is ridding the world of evil by targeting punk kids with the extraneous stressor being loud, obnoxious bass coming from these punks car stereos. In this case, however, in breaking with the tradition of Frank Black, the lead character (me) allows the killer to escape into the night as the real killer, in a stroke of poetic justice, has framed one of the "car stereo bass punks" who has become his latest victim, staging is as an accident. With the victim being expired, and only the profiler (me) and killer knowing the truth, the killer is free relocate and continue his work while his final victim takes the blame for the murders. Then, there are several more love scenes and the movie ends. :bigsmile:

Boy, I'm really starting to worry about you TIWWA-ers from "up Nawth." Y'all seem to display those mid-winter cabin fever obsessions with sex and violence year round now. Also, wouldn't a 4-sided triangle be a square???? :rofl:

Oh, and the idea of victimizing the "car stereo bass punks" is the best facet of this whole mytharc.

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Boy, I'm really starting to worry about you TIWWA-ers from "up Nawth." Y'all seem to display those mid-winter cabin fever obsessions with sex and violence year round now. Also, wouldn't a 4-sided triangle be a square???? :rofl:

Oh, and the idea of victimizing the "car stereo bass punks" is the best facet of this whole mytharc.

LOL, yes, the "four sided triangle" was part of the humor of the story. It was inspired by the Morgan & Wong and Darin Morgan type scripts, such as Doomsday Defense. By the way, it has long been a dream of mine to have one of my peices referred to as a mytharc, thank you. And yes, I agree on the "car stereo bass punk" aspect as being a great aspect of the plot. You see, this is the brilliance of the peice. How many times have you seen a story where the serial killer is actually justified and the lesser of the evils involved in the story. :rofl: