Hi from a new poster & longtime fan

Guest Mike D.

Guest Mike D.

I was doing a Google search and found this site the other day. I didn't know there was a place for fans of the show to come to, but I am very glad there is. MILLENNIUM, although only three too-short seasons long, has been one of my favorite shows since the pilot aired. Everything about the show was fantastic and it puts any of the same types of shows on the air today to shame--thank goodness for DVD! I am still to this day disappointed that the show was dropped.

Anyway, hello!

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
I was doing a Google search and found this site the other day. I didn't know there was a place for fans of the show to come to, but I am very glad there is. MILLENNIUM, although only three too-short seasons long, has been one of my favorite shows since the pilot aired. Everything about the show was fantastic and it puts any of the same types of shows on the air today to shame--thank goodness for DVD! I am still to this day disappointed that the show was dropped.

Anyway, hello!

Hi Mike, and welcome. I know how you feel, back when Millennium first came out, I really didn't have any clue about the behind the scenes stuff. Therefore, after season 3, I had no inkling that the show was even in danger. I thought, being so brilliant, and being a show from the great Chris Carter, that it had a few years ahead of it. I remember talking to my Mom, long before the new season would have begun, and her telling me that she read that the show was dropped and would not be back for a fourth season. I remember being bummed out to the point where it ruined my night. There have been many great shows, but in nearly every other case I can think of, they ran their course and it was just time for them to go. Millennium, on the other hand, was ripped out from under us before its time and without warning. If only we could have had a couple more years. :down: