O.K. So who's a "Shipper"?

Rate this topic

:alien2: I know this subject has been beaton to a bloody (ooozing black) pulp.... but I'm just in a mood for this.... Can't say why.... :kissypoo:

So, go on.... admit it. Who's a "Shipper"? What were your favorite Mulder and Scully moments?

(you know you want to.... :kissing: ) :alien:

OK you got me Erin

I am a shipper

For me it was in Milagro, the very last scene. Fox finds Scully on the floor, he holds her up and she cries and then they hug. The look on Mulders face really got me choked up, to me this is when you new they love for each other.

In the Unnatural, i liked the scene when Fox was showing and helping Scullly swing the bat.

Millenium epi when they kissed at midnight.

I know i am a sucker

post-569-1151551723_thumb.jpg

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
:alien2: I know this subject has been beaton to a bloody (ooozing black) pulp.... but I'm just in a mood for this.... Can't say why.... :kissypoo:

So, go on.... admit it. Who's a "Shipper"? What were your favorite Mulder and Scully moments?

(you know you want to.... :kissing: ) :alien:

It's been a while. but here goes. I love the scenes in "One Breath" where Mulder lets the bad guys ransack his apartment instead of whacking them so he can be at Scully's bedside to be with her and his dialogue during that scene, as well as the scene where he visits her in the hospital when she awakens.

OK, here is one, I forget the name of the episode, but Scully and Mulder are snuggled together in the woods for warmth, (I think it is the one where they find the strange creatures in the woods with the glowing eyes), but Scully is holding Mulder and sings "Jeramia was a bullfrog" to him because he wants her to sing something and that's the only thing she can think of.

There are countless others, but these are the only two off the top of my head that I can place.

Ohhhhh........all such good ones!!!

Another that gets me is in Dod Kalm... the one where they are on a ship that's stuck out in some kind of weird, almost Bermuda triangle like place. The one where they both look like they're aging. Near the end, when Mulder is unconcious, and she is writing in her journal, describing how he had slipped into unconciousness..... there was just something very hearfelt about that scene. You could tell that there was something unspoken between them there.

Guest A Stranger

The key to the Mulder/Scully relationship was what they didn't say, something Spotnitz points out in the "Memento Mori" commentary. Here's my problem with how they handled it: Mulder and Scully have always loved it each other from very early on, that is clear. But they were both too neurotic and in too many weird situations to deal with it. It was possible for them to just deny it and fight aliens and it felt belivable for a long time that they would love each other, be attracted to each other, and still not move forward. By FTF, MUlder is forced to tell Scully what she means to him, something she alread knew but never put into words. It's clear to she feels the same way, but not to Mulder. That hallway scene is crucial. Her telling him she quit and that she held him back was her response to him not clearing telling her how he feels about her and so he is forced to. So by season six, it's out there, they both know but becuase of alien conspircies and monsters they remain at a distance. Not to mention their own quirky behavior. This is when the relationship kind of becomes too much to take seriously and is evidenced by the light-hearted humor. Don't get me wrong, I think that was one of the finest years. They were being true to the Mulder/Scully relationship and the show was forced to change partly becuase they relationship was changing. Years seven is kind of like the second year of a romantic relationship or something. It's kind of like six but they seem to have eased into the fact that they are in love and working together every day. Everything seems cool, it's kind of routine. But at the same time, this is when it feels like the writers are f***ing with us. They want to keep Mulder and Scully in the limbo, in the longing, becuase they know that's what we like. They wait too long and will end up ruinging the relationship, almost completly becuase of this.

By season eight, the relationship, or what we thought their relationship was is altered and damaged. They don't have a relationship based on trust, as Carter said time and time again since the beginning, becuase Mulder was apparently dying all through season seven and never even told the only person we thought he had and loved in his life. Makes no f***ing sense whatsoever. I'm not even going to really go into what I think they would do that, and only hope it wasn't an intentional character/relationship assigination.

And we've been under the impression that for all the complicated reasons stated above, Mulder and Scully, though they love each other very much, have not had sex. This is said to be untrue by season nine in "Trustno1," and implied that William is the product of a sexual relationship between Mulder and Scully. Now some will say "this isn't a soap opera" and "we don't care, focus on the aliens" but clearly, the writers have shown each step forward in their relathionship till season seven and though it was important. We saw them kiss, why wouldn't we see evidence of them having sex? The real reason is obvious, the kept the show going too long without Duchovny and so didn't have him around to write Mulder and Scully stories and properly finish what they started with them. It's a s*** way to treat your audience.

I was pretty happy with how they ended up by the series finale. There's a lot of baggage, William and Mulder having been gone a long time, but all relationshps have those. And they end up in a nice place by the end but it's clear they realized the mistakes they made and tried to correct it. It's fun talking about this, I've been watching TXF a bit lately and haven't thought about it in a long time. It's a shame with what was one of the greatset TV shows all time and one of hte denining elements in pop culture feel victim to the same boring greed and lack of creativity that the rest of Hollywood did.

Alright, essay, finished. :bigsmile:

Favorite Mulder and Scully moments:

The end of "Memento Mori" when Mulder corrects Scully and says when we find him and he doesn't tell her about her stolen ova, knowing it would be too much to deal with.

Scully holds Mulder after he passes out in "FTF" in Antartica after he has rescued her.

i need to buy Season 9....i need to watch Trust No 1. I wonder if there is a scene in which someone is holding a birth certificate. We could focus to see what Williams last name is, Scully or Mulder?

I think the fun part of the X-Files was Scully and Mulders relationship. I always got a kick out of Mulder never answering his cell phone when Scully is calling

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___

So, go on.... admit it. What's a "Shipper"?

Well, usually it is a very curvacious woman, scantily clad who while dancing to soundz with a very strong beat begins to remove her clothing in a tantalizing, slow manner, also usually while swinging about a pole or other gymnasium type equipment...

Well, usually it is a very curvacious woman, scantily clad who while dancing to soundz with a very strong beat begins to remove her clothing in a tantalizing, slow manner, also usually while swinging about a pole or other gymnasium type equipment...

Oh, I am terribly sorry... I thought you said 'Stripper'... Oh my goodness, I'm completely embarrased... :embarassed:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest colts45

im a shipper ever since i started reading the x files virtual season and we where introduced to kenney andrews " the best profiler to ever live" or so that character says, because we all know who is the real best profiler is, but here is the part in the vs that made me become a shipper,

It was barely dawn when he reached over and lightly

touched her bare leg. He reveled in how good it felt to be

able to reach over and touch her at will. Her skin was so

soft, so smooth... Well, usually.

Mulder smiled when he realized how mortified Scully would

feel if she knew that he was playing with the light hair on

her legs. Maybe he'd offer to help her shave them, or wax

them, or whatever women did to make their legs feel silky

smooth. All he knew was right now Scully felt wonderful to

him, and he was perfectly content to have her in his arms,

hairy legs and all.

Slowly his fingers wandered towards her navel, and he made

small, loving circles around it before he found himself

moving up toward his favorite part of his partner's

anatomy. He listened to Scully sigh contentedly.

She always knew Mulder was a breast man.

Slowly, Scully placed feathery touches on his knees and

thighs, which remained wrapped comfortably around her legs

like a Christmas present's ribbon.

As his fingers reached more urgently for her, she answered

with her own fingers in kind. Mulder felt his urgency

build slowly at first, but the anticipation grew and the

excitement caused both of their bodies to respond

without inhibitions. Their mutual desire to satisfy one

another was their first priority, and as a result, their

breathing soon came in pants and quiet cries of blessed

release.

Scully reached around to draw him into a soft, but very

passionate kiss. He loved her back as he knew she loved him.

if you want to finish reading this story and it is a casefile story

click this link,

https://vs8.virtualseasonx.com/vs8/8x30.htm

or this one

https://www.virtualseasonx.com/