A Chinese hello

Guest Django

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
YES, this was a great post! I remember this one! EXCELLENT! (Uh..., I AM trying to forget about the 'L@the action figure comment... :nope: ) Seriously though, this is the EXACT post that inspired me to continue with further thoughts along these lines (another GREAT post that was suspiciously lost... :angry:) But, I REALLY like what you brought out especially about how Peter was helping Frank all along, even right up to when Catherine died at the end of Season 2. And then, what? All of the sudden Frank and Peter are at complete odds with one another as we enter the 3rd Season...??? Huh uh..., I don't buy it at all.

I do remember a few of the things that I had mentioned too along these lines; mainly that yes, M & W did take great liberties with the story lines and mythology of the Group, etc. However, it was IN THE 3rd SEASON where all these really ABRUPT changes took place in Peter's attitude toward Frank, Franks apparent hostility toward him coming from out of nowhere, and the Groups sudden abrupt evil turn...

I think my argument for Season 3 has to be similar to those who argue about Season 2, many of the stories individually were great, but the major 'CHANGES', particularly in established characters, were too jarring. I guess as I had mentioned in these ealier posts, in all fairness, if we who REALLY like Season 2 and those who REALLY like Season 3 just kinda roll with the changes at both ends and just enjoy the great stories, that probably would be most equitable I would think.

Yes, I agree with you on the stand alone episodes in season 3. I think I remembered the slow start to season 3 and some other things I wasn't really crazy about, for many years after the series ended, but when I got my season 3 DVDs, I was reminded just how many great episodes there were of this kind. I can say that I REALLY liked season 3, I just believe that it WAS the year where we saw the drastic change in the writing of Watts character and the leap off the deep end with the Millennium group. By the way, I found one more post that I e-mailed to myself before the lost posts, but it was incomplete, and I couldn't figure out what thread it belonged to. :down: