Rate this topic

Guest wehavethefacts

Guest wehavethefacts

Hello All

Just joined the board.  No idea why it hasn't occurred to me to search for MM online before, but hey... it meant I missed out on the FTP site where episodes were so kindly made available for a while, so I guess that's my penance!

Such a shame Millennium was treated so badly by ITV in the UK.  Saw the first series on Sky (from which I still have the first four episodes on a 7 year old VHS), but lost track of the apparently stunning 2nd season about 6 episodes in, when ITV decided to bury it.

Anyway, I'm sure this question has been asked a hundred times before, but as I'm new I hope you'll forgive me.  What's your favourite episode?  Mine is probably Weeds - I know a huge amount of the show takes its cue from reality but that story chilled me - hits home the "it could be someone in your street" idea for me.

Anyway, always nice to stumble on fans of the same shows!

facts

favorite episdoes....

19:19-of course

The Beginning and The End

The Time is Now

Jose Chungs Doomsday Defense

Owls/Roosters-probably my fav.

that is all i can think of off hand, the only episode that i have never seen is The Curse of Frank Black  :angry_steaming_big: which i heard is one of the best and have wanted to see for quite some time now but someone is hooking me up.

:laugh_big: Se7en  :smily_tooth_big:

19:19

:Ouro_Large:

...oh,what the hell,it always changes to some degree so i'll do it again-(but i can't pick just one!)

overall fav ep: "SEVEN AND ONE"

SEASON-1:

1-"2000"

2-"KINGDOM COME"

3-"THE WILD AND THE INNOCENT"

4-"FORCE MAJEURE"

5-"THE THIN WHITE LINE"

6-"LAMENTATION"

7-"P.P.T.D.

8-"PAPER DOVE"

9-"WALKABOUT"

SEASON-2:

1-"BEWARE OF THE DOG"

2-"THE CURSE OF FRANK BLACK"

3-"LUMINARY"

4-"MIDNIGHT OF THE CENTURY"

5-"THE MIKADO"

6-"A ROOM WITH NO VIEW"

7-"IN ARCADIA EGO"

SEASON-3:

1-"TEOTWAWKI"

2-"SKULL AND BONES"

3-"BORROWED TIME"

4-"COLLATERAL DAMAGE"

5-"THE SOUND OF SNOW"

6-"ANTIPAS"

7-"SATURN DREAMING OF MERCURY"

8-"DARWIN'S EYE"

9-"NOSTALGIA"

10-the afore mentioned: "SEVEN AND ONE"-overall fav.  

WHEW!,

se7en  :ouro:

favorite episdoes....

19:19-of course

The Beginning and The End

The Time is Now

Jose Chungs Doomsday Defense

Owls/Roosters-probably my fav.

that is all i can think of off hand, the only episode that i have never seen is The Curse of Frank Black  :angry_steaming_big: which i heard is one of the best and have wanted to see for quite some time now but someone is hooking me up.

:laugh_big: Se7en  :smily_tooth_big:

19:19

:Ouro_Large:

........should ship this week BTW. :;):

...se7en :ouro:

:hi-big: And WELCOME! :sunglasses_big:

Hmmmm :thinking_big: Favoite episodes?  I'd have a hard time picking favorites, but if I HAD to......

#1 LUMINARY

A ROOM WITH NO VIEW

PAPER DOVE

BEWARE OF THE DOG

JOSE CHUNG'S DOOMSDAY DEFENSE

SOMEHOW, SAITIN GOT BEHIND ME

A SINGLE BLADE OF GRASS

And too many others to mention, but "Luminary" is at the top of the list.

:Ouro_Large: ~RAVEN WOLF

• Elders (Admins)
Such a shame Millennium was treated so badly by ITV in the UK.  Saw the first series on Sky (from which I still have the first four episodes on a 7 year old VHS), but lost track of the apparently stunning 2nd season about 6 episodes in, when ITV decided to bury it.

Anyway, I'm sure this question has been asked a hundred times before, but as I'm new I hope you'll forgive me.  What's your favourite episode?  Mine is probably Weeds - I know a huge amount of the show takes its cue from reality but that story chilled me - hits home the "it could be someone in your street" idea for me.

Anyway, always nice to stumble on fans of the same shows!

facts

Hello and welcome to TIWWA.

I have to totally agree with you on the way in which Millennium was treated so badly by ITV in the UK (it's first terrestrial tv showing). It was a shambles and if I was Chris Carter would e heavilly opposed to ITV ever gaining the rights to screens any of of his shows ever again. In fact the same pretty much goes for Sky One although they did eventually make amends by screening episodes and selling the rights on to Uk Sci-Fi.

As for my favourite episode it has to be "The Curse of Frank Black", closely followed by "Midnight Of the Century". "TCOFB" should be required reading/viewing/study in schools everywhere... Both of these episodes became a vaild expression of art in my oppinion.

Graham :ouro:

"Owls" & "Roosters"

Love the Odessa tie-in, and the schism within the group regarding the true nature of the Millenium.  Fantastic music, too.  Love the final scene with the Vorspiel from Wagner's Parsifal and the burning Blutfahne ("blood flag").

Rome is on the Tiber!!! :devil01:

Oh, and welcome ... This is who we are!

Guest LauraKrycek

My tops, in a rough order starting with the best:

Midnight of the Century

Anamnesis

The Curse of Frank Black

Monster

Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me

Omerta