Rate this topic

Guest wehavethefacts

Guest wehavethefacts
Many of those I haven't seen - I guess I should get saving for Se7en&1's DVD transfers!  Great news that we should see a real DVD release in about 12 months time (yesterday's story on MDUK) - any idea what would stop them from releasing Season 3?  Purely if the first two seasons didn't sell that well, or is it considered too "out there" (after what I've read of it, without wanting to spoil it too much!) ;)

• Elders (Admins)

Indeed I would expect all 3 Seasons to be made available as Fox know it's only mainly fans of Millennium who will buy such a show on DVD Box Set format, therefore it stands to reason that a fan colecting the entire first season would want all three in their possesion. I would for example imagine that Se7en has supplied more complete 3 Season Orders than one of Season One's which would make an interesting case.

Season three comes in for right hammering on  the MIllennium newsgroups whenever anyone mentions it. I think this is mainly because people did not like the huge changes brought about for Frank and The Group rather than the quality of the episodes. In fact there were some outstanding episodes of Season 3 on par with any from Season 1 or 2. Sadly also some clangers but that goes with any Series, ST:Voyager for example or more lately Enterprise. You have to take the rough with the smooth and remeber that every episode will appeal to somebody...

Gra  :ouro:

Guest Wellington

Hi!

My favorite would be:

The Hand of St Sebastian

Owls/Roosters

Anamnesis

Mysticism, Lara, huge possibility to build upon these stories, are traits that I really like in any MM episode. But I prefer considering the show as whole, because there is so many cross links between episodes and because characters like Frank get to evolve, not just hop from one murder case to another.

Regards

-"19:19"  - (*)

-"BEWARE OF THE DOG" - (*)

-"THE CURSE OF FRANK BLACK"

-"LUMINARY"

-"MIDNIGHT OF THE CENTURY" - (*)

-"THE MIKADO"

-"A ROOM WITH NO VIEW"

-"IN ARCADIA EGO"

-"MONSTER" - (*)

-"TEOTWAWKI"

-"THE INNOCENTS" - (*)

-"SKULL AND BONES" - (*)

-"BORROWED TIME" - (*)

-"COLLATERAL DAMAGE"- (*)

-"THE SOUND OF SNOW"

-"ANTIPAS"

-"DARWIN'S EYE"- (*)

-"SEVEN AND ONE"

-"THE TIME IS NOW" - (*)

Almost all eps.!!! (I missed 1st. season)

(*) My top Ten.

Regards, Lucas.

:p

Guest jamjardi

Depending on the day, anything from season 2 could be my favorite, but the overall best would have to be:

Hand of St. Sebastian

A Single Blade of Grass

Jose Chung's Doomsday Defense

Forcing the End

Beware of Dog

and of course, the pilot episode