This is Who I Am

Guest inukcowgirl

Guest ___ L@the_of_Heaven___
i take you have seen night shift nurses?

No, but going by the previous examples of their level of taste I cringe to think about it... :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
hello everybody :) I didn't know about this show until last year when my uncle's wife showed me the show while I was down in Montreal for Christmas. Once I started it was hard to stop watching them. I had been an X Files fan and missed that kind of show. I'm also a big CSI fan, and she said it was sort of a darker version of it...and I like dark. The millennium side of it was icing on the cake. I watched the whole first season while on holiday, and got my other uncle hooked to it too. When I got home I ordered Season 2 and 3. I must admit Season two wasn't what I expected, although I found some episodes funny. Season 3 turned out much better, and I wanted more! I wish they had kept going. I liked the apperance Frank Black made in X Files, I saw it on the bonus features of the DVD. But I still think they could have done more seasons. Ah well, I've watched the DVDs 4 times at least now. I got my dad hooked on it too hehe. Anyway, glad I found my way here...thanks Stephen L.

Tanya

Hey Tanya!

I'm so happy to see you made it to the board and as a member! (By the way Old Man! You're welcome for the referal!) How lucky am I to have found another Millennium fan way up here in Nunavut - in Iqaluit no less - and among friends I met through my wife!

Tanya's fab and I think she'll be a great addition to our little family here! :swingin:

Welcome Tanya - you Inuk Cowgirl! :grouphug: