Alien Vs Predator

Rate this topic

Guest 19:19

Guest Cookyman
Nope.  Paul Anderson- the director of Resident Evil, event horizon, Soldier, and The Sight - is slated to direct.   And anyway, there has been talk of James Cameron producing a fifth Alien movie with Ridley Scott directing.

Yup this could have been a good movie but Paul Anderson directing! all his films suck don't get me started on this! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:angry_steaming_big:

Yup this could have been a good movie but Paul Anderson directing! all his films suck don't get me started on this! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:angry_steaming_big:

event horizon was kind of good.

maybe.

The Sight was good (Millenniumistic TV movie).  I loved Event Horizon ( still waiting for the director's cut to come out on DVD) and Resident Evil (I love Mila Jovovich).   Soldier could have been much more.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest MSandt
Event Horizon is THE scariest movie I have ever seen. I saw it for the first time about 2½ years ago and I'm still afraid to see it again.:ghostface: I can't get sleep if I start thinking about it in the middle of a night. And I never thought any movie could affect me that way.  :no:

• Elders (Admins)

Yeah that freaked me out too. I borrowed it from a lad at work on DVD and watched it one late night on my PC as opposed to the TV in the living room. I kept having to go out in the darkened hallway as I thought I could hear my partner calling me - it was the chilling sound effects/voices coming out of my rear speakers!

:ghostface:

Guest PROVO_SIX

I can never just play a game the way it's supposed to be played; that's why I invented Ultimate Air Hockey and Fingerball (a very dangerous game played with a pool table and balls).

This is too funny. I've done the same thing with my brother and sister -- all 2 years apart with me=middle child syndrome.  At home, we were just talking about how we would butcher simple games like checkers, pool, ping-pong, and the like when we didn't like the designed gameplay.   We would turn out the basement light (one with ping-pong paddle), let others run and hide, and begin the seeking process with the chant (lights out! midnight paddy-whack!!!)

Hiders had to run up the steps and flick on the light before getting WHACKED!  Oh the memories...oh the fear.  I am sweating with my heart pumping like I was there again.

.......i must admit i rather like Anderson myself. i loved both "EVENT HORIZEN" and "SOLDIER",though i despised the insipid "RESIDENT EVIL" starring "Mr. Smirks" from "BORROWED TIME".       ....EVENT HORIZEN is easily in my top-20 horror films of all time.

~sore-in coventry,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek
and sister -- all 2 years apart with me=middle child syndrome.  At home, we were just talking about how we would butcher simple games like checkers, pool, ping-pong, and the like when we didn't like the designed gameplay.   We would turn out the basement light (one with ping-pong paddle), let others run and hide, and begin the seeking process with the chant (lights out! midnight paddy-whack!!!)

Hiders had to run up the steps and flick on the light before getting WHACKED!  Oh the memories...oh the fear.  I am sweating with my heart pumping like I was there again.

LOL awesome!  I just love playing games in which someone's butt can, literally, be kicked.  Screw video games teaching violence -- we learned it the old-fashioned way, from practicing it on each other!

Guest wehavethefacts
I really liked Event Horizon, though the end was a bit abrupt.  Was shaking when I came out of the cinema, saw it on a huuuuge screen, and it was very effective.