newbie here

Guest jimmy b

Hi there , 1st post for me, just watched the first series of millennium , and the first few 2nd series episodes, and found here through google, and here i am !!!!

I am very dissappointed there are / were only 3 series as i believe frank / lance to be more enigmatic and measured than say fox mulder ( if thats not a swear word !!) and am hoping to watch the rest of season 2 and work permitting buy and watch seaon 3 as well

Anyway enough of the babbling, just my way of a hello !!

James

Hi there , 1st post for me, just watched the first series of millennium , and the first few 2nd series episodes, and found here through google, and here i am !!!!

I am very dissappointed there are / were only 3 series as i believe frank / lance to be more enigmatic and measured than say fox mulder ( if thats not a swear word !!) and am hoping to watch the rest of season 2 and work permitting buy and watch seaon 3 as well

James

Welcome J.B. - you will find that we engage in some very deep, articulate and provocative discussions here. You wont find any more intelligent people anywhere....

4th Horseman..

James

Welcome Jimmy, and believe me, you're not the only one disappointed with the series premature cancellation!

-BAZ

Guest MillenniumIsBliss
Welcome J.B. - you will find that we engage in some very deep, articulate and provocative discussions here. You wont find any more intelligent people anywhere....

4th Horseman..

Yes, I second that, and there is no greater example of this than the Fourth Horseman. The Horseman, the Old Man and several others here have contributed some amazing insight and input, and along with the Millennial Abyss episode guide, you will find this web sight to be a wealth of information about what I still consider, even after 8 years sense it was canceled, the best and most intelligent television show ever. And not to worry, Fox Mulder is never a dirty word here, in fact I find that an overwhelming majority of the fans of Millennium started out as huge fans of the X-files, myself included. I agree, it's a real shame the this program lasted only 3 seasons, and I envy you, having much of season two and all of season 3 ahead of you. I personally consider season 2 the best of the three, so you are in for a real treat. :tasty:

Yes, I second that, and there is no greater example of this than the Fourth Horseman. The Horseman, the Old Man and several others here have contributed some amazing insight and input, and along with the Millennial Abyss episode guide, you will find this web sight to be a wealth of information about what I still consider, even after 8 years sense it was canceled, the best and most intelligent television show ever. And not to worry, Fox Mulder is never a dirty word here, in fact I find that an overwhelming majority of the fans of Millennium started out as huge fans of the X-files, myself included. I agree, it's a real shame the this program lasted only 3 seasons, and I envy you, having much of season two and all of season 3 ahead of you. I personally consider season 2 the best of the three, so you are in for a real treat. :tasty:
enginecomics...you sign off as BAZ - dont know if you play video games, but BAZ is the main character in a GREAT, GREAT, highly recommended video game of a few years back called Giants: Citizen Kabuto...just curious...

4th Horseman..