The Man Who Claims To Be Jesus

Rate this topic

Guest SouthernCelt

Guest SouthernCelt

Followers Claim Doral Man is God On Earth, Jose Luis deJesus Claims There Is No Heaven, No Hell, Followers Believe All Other Religions Must Be Destroyed

I'll let the real Jesus (as was reported) speak to this:

3. And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4. Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5. And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7. And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

Mark 13:3-8

22. For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22

Guest gethsemane

It's amazing what some people will do for attention and even more amazing the people who believe them. I'm with you. It will take more than a bunch of screwballs to decieve the world about religion. Maybe they can catch the next comet that flies by!

It's amazing what some people will do for attention and even more amazing the people who believe them. I'm with you. It will take more than a bunch of screwballs to decieve the world about religion. Maybe they can catch the next comet that flies by!

Southern Celt...i saw the interview with this guy. Like all the others who have come before him, Jim Jones, David Koresh and the like, they possess an almost "otherworldly" ability in "sheparding" those who are most desperately seeking answers to life's questions...the one thing i did catch about the interview was that the collection plate was overflowing as it was being passed from member to member...i am left with a few thoughts, some secular, others from a religious viewpoint...these are posted with no intent to offend those who do not share the same beliefs..

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell -- and hell heaven. The greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed."

- Adolf Hitler

2 Timothy 4:3-4

"For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths." (NIV)

Matthew 24:23-24

"Then, if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect" (NIV)

enough said...

4th Horseman...

i have once claimed to be Caligulia, but people just laughed
Joe...Caligulia? I once claimed to be Fat b*******...at least that what my wife calls me (sometimes when she gets really mad, which is pretty much all the time, well, actually, a couple days a week)...

post-1098-1158344428_thumb.jpg