Lance Signs On For "Dark Reel"

Rate this topic

Guest betweenthelines

This film has an interesting cast: veteran makeup artist Rick Baker, Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington, and the Candyman himself, Tony Todd, are also in this movie!

• 1 month later...
Guest WaveCrest

I'm trying to remember where I first read about Dark Reel. Think it was on Sue's site. There was the news and a link to a genre site with more info about the film. It's probably the first post-Millennium project Lance has done/is doing which sounds very good. I think it was the Twin Peaks mention in the article on the genre site which got me even more interested in this project than other projects Lance is doing.

• 2 years later...

Wavecrest,

Have you heard if a R2 release is scheduled? I have tried a few searches to no avail.

Best wishes,

Eth

PS keep your eyes peeled to Zone Horror, they are showing Lance in Dying God in the next few weeks again as well as Sarah Jane Redmond in The Entrance. The second is worth a look as it's a great movie, the first only because Lance is in it sadly.

Guest tjmasiakowski

Never heard of it, but gonna give it a look around on the Internet.

Cheers,

Tim

EDIT: Wait, what? Chester from LP? Hmm...

Edited by tjmasiakowski

Guest WaveCrest
Wavecrest,

Have you heard if a R2 release is scheduled? I have tried a few searches to no avail.

Best wishes,

Eth

PS keep your eyes peeled to Zone Horror, they are showing Lance in Dying God in the next few weeks again as well as Sarah Jane Redmond in The Entrance. The second is worth a look as it's a great movie, the first only because Lance is in it sadly.

Nothing yet but I will check Play.com and see if they have it listed.

I've got The Entrance on Region 1 but haven't watched it yet.

Definitely give it an airing Wavecrest,

I've seen in three times now and have enjoyed it every time. That said, don't take my word for it as I can watch any horror, good or bad. In the last few nights I have watched Torched, Xtro I II & III, Scarce and The Carver and tonight is Martyrs. It might need a more discerning viewer to offer a decent review of it.

Eth

PS Tim was referring to Chester Bennington from Linkin Park who is in Dark Reel with Lance :)