happy holidays all members.....

Rate this topic

Guest se7en

..it's been a helluva year with lots happening here. i think TIWWA and all it's members have shown that it isn't a question of MM being alive or dead,or on the air or cancelled. MillenniuM simply "IS" to all of us. we choose to make it a part of our lives,no matter how great an extent or little. and i think that's one of the greatest compliments that could ever be paid to the many people who worked on this show,but also to us who now bring this board to you! Gra has done a far better job than i could ever have dreamnt or imagined. using the colors of the oroboros was a stroke of genius that also,happily,made it easier on our melting eyeballs. i look at the board design right now,with it's brown/tan/gold hues and i feel having a nice hot cup of coffee,with creme,and some good converstion. i don't care if that sounds nuts but that's what the new board's look brings to mind. it's also very calming unlike some other websites that feel as though they have to assault you in order to get your attention. and for this surfer i would glance and look around but likely not stay. i honestly feel as though i'm in some sort of cafe with lots of great people to talk with and interact with.

...lot's of people have come here,some have-(some thankfully)-have left but throughout this past year i really felt a sense of pride and accomplishment towards something that i have not felt to the degree i feel now. and when MDUK has it's accompanying makeover/additions-we are confident,i know i am,thay we will have the most comprehensive,in depth MM-website in this world wide web.-(oh,wait till you see some of the wonderfull and unigue things we have in store for you loyal fans!

so,thankfully,"WE BUILT IT".................and........."YOU ALL CAME"! :smokin: So to all members of of TIWWA and now TIWWA-ver.2.0 i say THANK YOU FOR BELEIVING IN US AND MAY YOU ALL,IN WHATEVER WAY POSSIBLE,HAVE THE HAPPIEST HOLIDAY THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY HAVE!!! -(and please DO keep lavishing Gra with,rightful,praise of his efforts here to create a warm and inviting place to be. which to these eyes and this mind he certainly has.)

~WARMEST HOLIDAY WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS,

se7en-(David F. Barry) :ouro::santa2:

Guest LauraKrycek

Hope you and yours are having a fantastic holiday, Dave! I really really appreciate all that both Graham and you do to keep this site working for us loserific fans. :bigsmile: You guys' dedication is amazing, and I'm incredibly happy for it.

I'd like to second the happiness about the new design. Beautiful! I was very surprised when I first logged on yesterday and discovered the wonderful new layout, as I wasn't expecting any change at all (blame that on my internet mailbox taking longer to load than TIWWA).

Gra is certainly worthy of having loads of praise lavished on him! Merry Christmas, all, and may we have another year as fruitful and fun as this past one has been!

And now, to close with a variety of holiday joy:

:santa::santa2: :xmas_ouro:

Well, I have to chime in as well....Because, as you both have said, Graham deserves all the praise he can stand! :p The time, effort, paitence, and dedication he shows with this, and MDUK are simply AMAZING!

He deserves one BIG :hug03: In addition to his dedication to this board, the personal help he has given me are very appreciated. I would not be where I am right now, if it were not for his paitence...in dealing with the numerous "technical issues" that I had, as a newcomer to the WEB. :thankx-big:

Lastly, let me again wish everone here a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :santa: :xmas_ouro: :santa2: