FINALLY A DVD (and even a movie) ???

Rate this topic

Guest Yaponchik

• Elders (Admins)
I e-mailed Sue from the Lance Henriksen Magic site. Here was her reply. (I hope she doesn't mind me posting this).

Hi,

I too had e-mailed her to confirm her source was genuine so that I could anounce the fact that this was indeed reliable information. As Sue pointed out you had already beaten me to it! :angry:

In fact we are hoping that Sue Myatt may be joining us in the future as an Elder (Moderator) also with the possibilty of hosting some Lance Henriksen Forums.

Regards,

Graham.

. . . . we are hoping that Sue Myatt may be joining us in the future as an Elder (Moderator) also with the possibilty of hosting some Lance Henriksen Forums.

Regards,

Graham.

Excellent! That would be fantastic. fingers crossed it'll go ahead :thumbsup_big:

Guest WaveCrest

Does this mean there's a chance, a slim-chance that there could be an online chat with Lance Henriksen?

Will this lady br bringing over stuff from her LH site or that as well as her becoming a mod here she may be able to make it possible for online chats with Lance himself? I'm all for it! :thumbsup_big:

Edited by WaveCrest

Does this mean there's a chance, a slim-chance that there could be an online chat with Lance Henriksen?

Will this lady br bringing over stuff from her LH site or that as well as her becoming a mod here she may be able to make it possible for online chats with Lance himself? I'm all for it!  :thumbsup_big:

.......in my view "slim" may be an understatement i'm afraid.

se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Will this lady br bringing over stuff from her LH site or that as well as her becoming a mod here she may be able to make it possible for online chats with Lance himself? I'm all for it!  :thumbsup_big:

Wavecrest,

Thanks for your questions...

Due to her long standing support of Lance Henriksen and of course her interest in MillenniuM, Sue was invited to become an Elder (Moderator) at TIWWA. Also it was suggested that she may form Lance Henriksen based Forums on TIWWA and due to her contact with Lance in the past it is hoped that Sue may indeed pave a way for him to join the Board in the future.

Nothing is guaranteed however and it is has always been our intention to contact Lance Henriksen when he returns from shooting in Prague where he has been filming back to back movies for some time.

As you can appreciate tasks like this are rather tricky to accomplish and many celebrities/stars do not get involved directly at fan level which is why we always allow time for VIP Members to study the board and its environment beforehand so that they are comfortable that the board is moderated effectively and also so that they can judge their own level of involvement. There are also other issues that we are aware of. We are extremely grateful that Fawnia Mondey and Sarah-Jane Redmond have agreed to join and support TIWWA already.

At this time Sue is bogged down with work commitments (as are we all) so for the time being we are waiting to see if she can join us. Details of what she would like to accomplish given TIWWA's facilities have not yet been discussed.

As far as Lance Henriksen is concerned we know that he has always been a keen supporter of his fans and has often expressed his thanks for their support and appreciation of him. Never give up hope that we can set something up in one form or another. If it is possible and he is is agreeable, we shall certainly do it.

Regards,

Graham.

Guest WaveCrest

The Old Man,

Thank you for replying. :wink: I had noticed that there were a couple of films Lance Henriksen had made in Prague before remembering properly that he is also filming Alien vs Predator there too.

Now I'd seen that name mentioned on the boards here since I joined - Fawnia Mondey. I thought it was a term or nickname for something, never an actual person's name! Did he/she guest-star in Millennium (I'm guessing that)?

And I'd read posts in folders further down the folder index page about interviews/chats with Sarah-Jane Redmond. I bet that was great. If we were able to put forward suggestions for Millennium actors/actresses to appear at a Millennium convention I'd suggest Sarah-Jane Redmond, Lance, Brittany Tiplady and Klea Scott. I was going to start a thread about a Millennium convention where people can put forward their suggestions.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest LauraKrycek
Now I'd seen that name mentioned on the boards here since I joined - Fawnia Mondey. I thought it was a term or nickname for something, never an actual person's name! Did he/she guest-star in Millennium (I'm guessing that)?

And I'd read posts in folders further down the folder index page about interviews/chats with Sarah-Jane Redmond. I bet that was great. If we were able to put forward suggestions for Millennium actors/actresses to appear at a Millennium convention I'd suggest Sarah-Jane Redmond, Lance, Brittany Tiplady and Klea Scott. I was going to start a thread about a Millennium convention where people can put forward their suggestions.

Yep, Fawnia was the stripper in "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me" and also had a part in "Loin Like a Hunting Flame". And she's also a member of TIWWA! Pretty cool, huh? :tongue:

Yes, it's awesome about SJR being here as well. So cool to actually have contact with people who got to be part of the magic!

There was a thread about a MM convention, but I don't remember what folder it was in. I suggest you look it up.

• Elders (Admins)
The Old Man,

Thank you for replying. :wink: I had noticed that there were a couple of films Lance Henriksen had made in Prague before remembering properly that he is also filming Alien vs Predator there too.

Hi,

Indeed we are very lucky to have them both as TIWWA Members.

You can find TIWWA interviews conducted by Scott (Selfosoply Psycho) and also you can submit questions to either Sarah-Jane Redmond or Fawnia Mondey in the forum designed for this: Ask And Ye Shall Receive under Scott's Magic! Fantastic! Cast and Crew category on the Board's Index. Bear in mind that both actresses may not reply immediately if they are away filming or working etc.

Graham. :;):