Never Again

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

The reason why I'm starting this thread about the classic Season 4 episode is because of it's Millennium mention - the ouroborus symbol. That sexy scene in the tattoo parlour when Scully has the ouroborus out on her back.

I've discussed this a couple of time on my main X Files board about it being the symbol of the Millennium Group and whether Scully could have been a member. It's possible!

I first heard about this connection with the symbol around the time that Season 4 of TXF and Millennium Season 1 were airing on Sky One, from magazines I think.

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Admins)

That's really interesting - she was an expert in her field and later became a tutor. She could have been approached as a Candidate! Maybe in Season 4 or 5, eh?

BTW, why not post a link to your X-Files Board or put it in your profile? Love to see it.

Graham.

Guest WaveCrest

You know, I've only just realised something. I wanted to start a thread about Scully's tattoo as it was Millennium related and this being a Millennium board but in fact this folder is about Glen Morgan and James Wong's work - it's just a coincidence that the subject of Scully's "ouroborus" tattoo is seen in a Morgan and Wong scripted episode!! :wink:

Can you only start threads for Morgan and Wong X Files episodes, or can it be for any episodes of the show?

Yes I can post the link to my main forum, no problem. :wink:

https://www.xfilesuk.com

Edited by WaveCrest

I've discussed this a couple of time on my main X Files board about it being the symbol of the Millennium Group and whether Scully could have been a member. It's possible!

Or...Chris Carter could just have a real "thing" for the whole Ouroboros thing... :rofl:

:thinking_big: Hmmm.....wonder how HE spells it...? :p

Let's have another look at said Tattoo, courtesy of The Millennial Abyss....

(Damn, that looks like it's gotta hurt! :eyes: )

Tattoo.jpg

Guest WaveCrest

I can see it yet normally I can't when someone has posted an image using Tripod. You click on the link and a blank screen comes up with the Tripod.com logo in the top left-hand corner.

Thanks for posting the screencap Raven Wolf. :thumbsup_big:

• Elders (Admins)
You know, I've only just realised something. I wanted to start a thread about Scully's tattoo as it was Millennium related and this being a Millennium board but in fact this folder is about Glen Morgan and James Wong's work - it's just a coincidence that the subject of Scully's "ouroborus" tattoo is seen in a Morgan and Wong scripted episode!!  :wink:

Can you only start threads for Morgan and Wong X Files episodes, or can it be for any episodes of the show?

Yes I can post the link to my main forum, no problem. :wink:

https://www.xfilesuk.com

Hi,

The Forum is for 1013 AND Morgan and Wongs's Other Creations and any X-Files discussion can be posted here, don't worry!

Thanks for the link!

Regards,

Graham.

Erin, where's the image?    All I see is an image hosted by Tripod pic.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

:thinking_big: Well, it was there, before.... It was a pic from the Abyss... of Scully's tattoo, and it was working on the day I posted that... Dunno where it went....