LanceHenriksen Magic blasts Millennumdesktop?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
Web Magic would like to qualify our recent news about the Millennium DVD release.  Firstly, what we do know we got from a very genuine source (who we'd rather not reveal - unlike some other sites on the net ... without our permission to print we might add!).  Our source recently conducted a 30 min interview with Lance for the DVD on behalf of Twentieth Century Fox Entertainment, who seem to be planning to release a Millennium DVD. 

But, that doesn't make any sense really. Because she tells who the source is by saying "Our source recently conducted a 30 interview with Lance on behalf of Fox".

Since Fox contracted them to do it, they know who the person is and so does Lance. Millennium Desktop didn't tell anymore information than she did besides saying "a publicist".

Didn't we credit the info to their site?! sheesh! It is just a news article and not a full blown review or article (I have problems with people reprinting my articles without including the link of the site and really peeve me off they reprint the full article too without asking my permission like that one Buffy site I know of).

It helps to credit the source and that was done, and there was even a link credited to it. I say small news items and fragments from big reviews (and articles) are allowable without one needing to ask permission.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

....THE SOURCE WAS INDEDD FULLY CREDITED AND UNLESS EVERY WORD SHE WRITES IS COPYRIGHTED,OR ASKS READERS TO PLEASE NOT COPY INFO,THEN SHE HAS NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT REALLY. ME THINKS SHE TAKES HERSELF AND HER "ROLE" JUST A LITTLE BIT TOO SERIOUSLY,FOLKS.

ah well,her problem not mine,

se7en :ouro:

Guest LauraKrycek

Well, I think that the info's also giving her site publicity, at the very least. I mean, if I put something on *my* site and it got mentioned elsewhere, I'd be pleased. Frankly, I haven't been to that site in ages, and now I don't plan to anytime soon.

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

I'd just like to comment before we jump in and flame Sue Myatt for no good reason that she HAS NOT blasted Millennium Desktop UK at all. In fact there is no mention of MDUK and its entirely possible that she could be referring to another site or sites. Sue has not contacted me in any way, shape or form to complain as of this time.

We did in fact discuss the matter by e-mail prior to my posting any news of this information and I also contacted her again afterwards offering to remove any news or announcements in case her source too offence to the disclosure, to which Sue kindly replied she was sure it would be okay and that the source had given permission for her to disclose the information. Also MDUK credited her site for the information as previously mentioned above. Combined with the fact that we had behind the scenes discussion on this it is entirely possible that that she is angry about another site, I don't know.

After Sue confirmed the nature of this information I did upload an Update but I have removed this in case Sue is refering to MDUK.

Thanks,

Graham.

Guest Yaponchik

Old Man, glad this issue :arguing: seems to settle (after all I posted a link to her site as well :blush: ).

Putting something on the web is making it available wordlwide after all, but perhaps (I can imagine) some people see a personal website as something very personal too, including the hot news it brings out. So let's give her all the credit she needs ! Thanks Sue and Old Man. :angel:

Guest SouthernCelt

Looks like someone needs to tell the rep from LanceHenriksen Magic to blow it out the old wazoo. Staddon has spoken. :jumping: