Millennium Soundtrack on iTunes

Rate this topic

Guest skaldcrow

You are indeed a lucky man! I can tell you though that the Season One promo cd was even better!

Graham.

:ouro: ......Gra,when I read all the post on this thread one thing clicked about one of yours. you mentioned "UNIVERSAL MUSIC" as the source for the tracks. if this is so it makes sense as the promo-cd i got was from an employee who worked at,SURPRISE, "UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP"! I remember that clearly because,for a while,he thought they were onto him and that he was going to lose his job.-(he didn;t,as far as i know). i would be REALLY interesting in listenning to this though it drives me nuts,on both cd's that there is no music from "THE THIN WHITE LINE","PPTD-(CHASE THEME) and "THE WILD AND THE INNOCENT". THESE EPS CONTAIN SOME OF THE BEST MUSIC OF THE ENTIRE SERIES! i would dowload this but since my connection speed is a whopping 24,600bps it would likely take an enternity. perhaps after all my dubbing is done,and all orders are shipped,i could try dowloading the tracks i don't have. the copy of the S1=promo cd i got was of a very high quality encoded at over 1,000mb instead of the usual 128 or 192.

...my curiosity is certainly peaked now!

se7en :ouro:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi mate,

Makes you wonder doesn't it? I can tell you music doesn't appear on iTunes or Apple's website unless its official and fully legal. It seems a strange way of releasing the theme soundtrack. They'd certainly sell a lot more via normal means. I wish I was in the US to download it! I've just published an update on MDUK about this.

Graham.

I wish I knew if you could just buy this at the store. I could download it from iTunes but it always seemed silly to me when for a few more dollars you could just buy it already on CD with all the artwork and everything. If anybody sees this CD somewhere please post about it. I'll eventually have to give in though and buy it off of iTunes.

I wish I knew if you could just buy this at the store. I could download it from iTunes but it always seemed silly to me when for a few more dollars you could just buy it already on CD with all the artwork and everything. If anybody sees this CD somewhere please post about it. I'll eventually have to give in though and buy it off of iTunes.

..i do remember that FOX had planned,a year or 2 ago,to put up MM-music tracks for download,for a price,on thier own website. this infuriated mark snow as he has been trying desperately,in vain,to get his music rights for MM back from FOX. At first they deamanded a ridiculous amount for the rights,and then a while later they made that half-hearted plan on posting tracks to thier own site. -(at least i think that's how the story goes!)

~se7en :ouro:

Guest beavisesq

Hey everyone,

I have been a big fan of MM for years and have been lurking on this site for quite awhile waiting for the DVD announcement. Now that the time is near we can all breath a sigh of releif...I mean really...if Gilligan's Island can make it to DVD, certainly MM will be a retail success.

Anyway, I am posting to let everyone know that the i-Tunes MM Soundtrack is the real deal. Hands down worth the download time (if you have broadband) and the $9.99 purchase price. I don't know about the rest of you, but this music will get me through until the release of the DVD.

So get downloading everyone! Get the word out...the music is great. :smokin:

JEREME

• Elders (Admins)

Hello, welcome to TIWWA and thank you for confirming the information!

Its a kick in the teeth once more for non-US based MillenniuM fans, that this compilation appears on a US only site/facility. Who knows perhaps the CD will be released at the same time as the DVD Season Box Set.

I'm sure it won't be long before the tracks appear on a P2P network but personally I hope Mark Snow receives something for his work.

Also Members interested in this thread may wish to view the new Forum I'd added to the MillenniuM Desktop UK section of TIWWA. Feel free to start a new thread in that Forum if anyone wishes to discuss what I've posted rather than here.

Graham :ouro: