Resist or Serve - new video game

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest SouthernCelt
the name of the drug is:"SMZ/TMP-DS-(WHITE OVAL TABLETS) WTF?? I have never heard of this and the info they usually thrrough in the bag was not there for this med so.....errrrr. :p

...so,might anyone here have had the displeasure of taking this medication,and if they have if have,what the hell does "SMZ/TMP-DS" stand for?

...i'll have that gravy now,please,

se7en :ouro:

I realize this is going way off topic but, Se7en, if it's any help, your prescription appears to be for an antibiotic that is used to treat a number of infections in diverse places, not just bronchial infection. I didn't take time to find out what the mish-mash of letters in the name stand for (I don't think the "M" stands for "Marburg") :praying: but here's a list of all the related trade names:

BACTRIM TAB 400-80MG (WOMEN FIRST HEALTHCARE)

BACTRIM DS TAB 800-160 (WOMEN FIRST HEALTHCARE)

SEPTRA TAB 400-80MG (MONARCH PHARMACEUTICALS)

SEPTRA DS TAB 800-160 (MONARCH PHARMACEUTICALS)

SMZ-TMP TAB 400-80MG (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA)

SMZ-TMP TAB 400-80MG (URL)

SMZ-TMP TAB 400-80MG (MUTUAL PHARMACEUTICAL)

SMZ/TMP DS TAB 800-160 (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA)

SMZ/TMP DS TAB 800-160 (EON LABS)

SMZ/TMP DS TAB 800-160 (WATSON LABS)

SMZ/TMP DS TAB 800-160 (URL)

SMZ/TMP DS TAB 800-160 (MUTUAL PHARMACEUTICAL)

You can get a world of info by typing "SMZ/TMP DS" into Google and searching.

Hope this helps. Get well soon.

:ouro:

Gra: yeah,that's the ticket,steaming hot gravy!

CELT: -(after this i'll stop going O.T. here :bigsmile: ) ,you sure were right about typing it into google/yahoo. turns out it's friggin' SULFA-based drug(!!)-(WHY ME)-which have been around for damn near a hundred years or more and have all kinds of "interesting" side effects.

...it's messed up because i really do not feel that sick at all;in fact i was planning on going to an multi-dealer-antiquarian bookstore this friday. :down: ....the only reson i'm on this is because it's one of the cheaper antibiotics out there,and my wife's Blue-Cross/BS doesn't kick in till 3/1,and of course my medicare does not cover presription medications...........STILL. :angryred:

....THANKS FOR THE TIP,

se7en :ouro:

• 1 month later...
Guest Forza

Has anyone actually played the game yet? I am going to pick up a copy today, and I'll post a review once I've gotten through a significant amount of it.

Now, if only they'd make a MillenniuM game!

Guest WaveCrest

It's not coming out in the UK till May so I can't answer your question sorry.

I'd love to see a game of Millennium made! I think I've brought that up here once before and it got a few responses from posters with ideas and thoughts on whether the chances of it being a good sell are good or not.

Guest Justa Fan
Has anyone actually played the game yet? I am going to pick up a copy today, and I'll post a review once I've gotten through a significant amount of it.

Forza,

I'm half-way through it. It's very good.

I'll let you know when I finish.

Be aware that Sierra did not release this.

I picked mine up at Best Buy and the release

company was Vivendi Universal games.

The developer was still listed as Black Ops.

All of the cover pics you see on the web are

incorrect. Check the cover out carefully when

you buy it.

Anyway, so far so good!! I like it. Buy it.

:alien:

Guest Forza

Vivendi is simply the parent company of Sierra. Black Ops developed the game; Vivendi published it.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game. So afr it is better than I expected. The previous X-Files games failed to expoit the franchise successfully, to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Regan MacNeil

Has anyone out there beat this game yet? (There may be spoilers in this next part) I'm totally stuck on the part where Mulder is in the spaceship and he keeps having to fight the "Entity". I get all the way to the part where the Entity takes the form of a big alien and I die. Does anyone have any tips? Also, I keep getting flamethrower fuel, should I have the flamethrower by now? Did I miss it?

Also, has anyone found any hidden features (codes, cheats, etc...)? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilblackgirl
Didn't that all start with the episode in which there were carnival freaks and a joined at the hip style twin who kept spitting off to go kill? Sorry I can't recall the episode title. Scully opened her caravan door when someone knocked on it and she realised he was staring into her opened blouse/nightshirt or something? I recall thinking how this could be the slippery slope...

Funny how this post started out as questions of the game (which i've heard lukewarm reviews about, but i'll still pick up) and digressed to Scully's bra size and seven's addictions. And BTW, i think if you wanna talk about cleavage, you should remember the end of season two when she's returned after her abduction. Wasn't this right around the time of her daughter's birth? Scully lay on a hospital bed in a white gown in a coma and it looked as if she were doing some XXX-Files shows with the size of her torso region. It was pretty obvious that she was nursing at the time as i've never seen Scully "sit straight up" like that before (while laying on her back). Now who's got the mind like a steel trap? Nothing in, nothing out . . .

But please let us know about the game, for those who've picked it up. I'd like to play and hear your reviews!

Lil

Guest lilblackgirl

Regan,

I just picked it up on friday, so i havn't gotten that far, but check Gamefaq for help. They may have it there. the game appears to be Resident Evil in the XF arena. Not exceptional, but good.