Resist or Serve - new video game

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Some of you may know that there's a second X Files video game coming out this year. It's been pushed back many times (quite a few I can tell you!) but looks like it WILL be released in March which was the last pushed forward date before it was brought forward.

There's now an official site up now for Resist or Serve which will be only coming out on the Playstation 2 (was also going to be Xbox too but it won't be. Because of development delays).

Can I post a link to the official site for the X Files game?

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest chrisnu

It looks great; it's interesting that the game is set during Season 7. I like the invidual episode titles ("Renascence" / "Resonance" / "Return"). It also seems that they've, uh, *endowed* Scully a little more. :devil:

Guest A Stranger
Wow... they both look extremely cross-eyed.  Plus yes, darn it, they've given Scully more cleavage.  Pigs.

Actaully, there was a good slice of Scully cleavege in the later years. Season 6 and up. She went all Hollywood. :wink:

Guest LauraKrycek

Actaully, there was a good slice of Scully cleavege in the later years. Season 6 and up. She went all Hollywood. :wink:

Yeah, I know... they took it from the originally-envisioned Scully, the one who didn't conform to society's demands and who was just herself and turned her into another one of those Profiler or Law and Order chicks with their short skirts and sexier business suits. Nothing wrong with looking nice, but it was even nicer to see someone who was so beautiful and yet didn't feel the need to follow what everyone expected of her. But there's also a difference between her showing a little more cleaving and them giving her more to have cleavage *with*.

Guest Regan MacNeil

I read that the story for this game was "...created by the Executive Producers of 'The X-Files'". Does anyone know who was involved in making this game? I know they used the actor's real voices for tlhe characters, but were there Ten Thirteen people working behind the scenes too?

• Elders (Admins)

Didn't that all start with the episode in which there were carnival freaks and a joined at the hip style twin who kept spitting off to go kill? Sorry I can't recall the episode title. Scully opened her caravan door when someone knocked on it and she realised he was staring into her opened blouse/nightshirt or something? I recall thinking how this could be the slippery slope...