Terry O'Quinn sure gets around

Rate this topic

voidprime

I saw Terry O'Quinn in an episode of ALIAS last month and last sunday on LO:CriminalIntent. Tonight he was in an episode of Navy NCIS as a Colonel trying to get to the bottom of a government conspiracy. he even says the words- "Trust No one."

:thinking_big: So I wonder what show he will appear on next. Will he be on CSI or 24 or L&O:SVU or some other show?

Terry needs his own show to star in.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Guest chrisnu
Terry needs his own show to star in.

That he does; he's a very fine actor, and it would be nice to see him get some regular television work, although he may be content with the freedom that guest appearances may give.

Indeed, he's a busy man. Terry O'Quinn has also become a regular on The West Wing. He replaces John Amos as President Bartlet's chief military advisor.

I've been meaning to post an O'Quinn update at the Abyss. I'll have to get on that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Justa Fan

If you get a chance (it's seems it's not in Anchor Bay's catalog

anymore) pick up a copy of "PIN"

Terry O'Quinn gives a truly creepy performance in a truly

creepy movie. Betcha don't forget this one!!

:devil01::devil01:

• 4 months later...
Guest Regan MacNeil

Terry was also in an episode of Star Trek: TNG. In season 7's "The Pegasus" he played a shady Starfleet admiral.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RJ2000

Just saw him in a repeat of the "Navy:NCIS" episode this evening. Almost didn't recognize him without a fuzzy lip. :p

• 1 month later...