I met Lance Today, and we talked about the Millennium movie

Rate this topic

My brother bought a photo and he wanted Lancce to sign it with the tag: to x from Lance Henrikson: "This Is Who We Are"

I my self had him to sign my dvd of millennium (front box cover) 181099m.jpg

With the tag: to x from Lance Henrikson Wait! worry.. who cares?

And of course he was nice enough to take a picture.

me: "hello Lance, so nice to meet you"

Lance: "Hello, how are you?"

me: "fine thank you, could you plese sigh my dvd box with the millennium tag of season 1?"

Lance: "sure, hey what a nice dvd box you got there, (signed it) how's that?"

me: "that looks perfect thank you, say Lance a question?"

Lance: "sure"

me: "Do you know if there's any future plans for a "Millennium" Movie?2

Lance: "Yes it's currently in talks for a movie based on Millennium"

me: "You sure about that?!?!"

Lance: "Yeah definitely"

me: "thanks again Lance :)"

Lance "np, nice to meet you"

Of all the actors i've met, this is like the nicest guy you can imagine, and my brother shared the same view! He even started an conversation during my kodiak moment, after that he walked away for a cup of coffee!

BTW, He looks VERY GOOD considering he did Millennium back in 96, he could EASILY pull off another Millennium Show/Movie if he wanted to.

This is one of those "BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE" moments, what a tremendously awesome day :)

I posted that yesterday on imdb ---> https://imdb.com/name/nm0000448/board/nest/68918232

Edited by millenniumgroup

Guest MillenniumIsBliss

Awesome story!! Where did you meet him? Every time I hear that he is making an appearance, it is on one of the coasts, and I'm stuck here in the middle (Michigan). It would be great to meet him and get an autograph, but I would probably get tongue tied and be nervous and look silly. I'm sure he gets that sometimes though, given that he has so many fans. That makes me a little more optimistic about the Millennium based movie, but then again, talks about it and actually getting it off the ground are two different stories. I can't think of any movie that I have been more excited about than I would be about a MM movie staring Lance.

Guest SouthernCelt
Gee i thought i was the only one on this board telling you all about MM movie updates. I no longer stand alone

Gee, HPD, I guess if you want to keep your Eastwood persona, you'll have to drop ...Drifter and switch to "Blondie" since you've now got a partner "in crime." Of course getting millenniumgroup to change his board name to "Tuco" may take some doing.

• Elders (Admins)

This is a great story, thanks for sharing! Everyone who meets Lance speaks of how friendly he is.

Contact me if you would like to sort out your user name issue. Your old account is still active and if you have forgotten your password you can reset it or I can do it for you.

Actually it had been earmarked to be closed as it was dormant for so long and with the intention of making it available for others (given the popularity of the name of Frank Black). I'm sure you understand it would have been a shame to tie up the name when others could make use of it.

quoted@MillenniumIsBliss

Awesome story!! Where did you meet him? Every time I hear that he is making an appearance, it is on one of the coasts, and I'm stuck here in the middle (Michigan). It would be great to meet him and get an autograph, but I would probably get tongue tied and be nervous and look silly. I'm sure he gets that sometimes though, given that he has so many fans. That makes me a little more optimistic about the Millennium based movie, but then again, talks about it and actually getting it off the ground are two different stories. I can't think of any movie that I have been more excited about than I would be about a MM movie staring Lance.

Thanks man! I met him at a yearly Sci-Fi convention in Sweden, Malmo, funny thing is it turned out to be the worst day of the best days of my life you know :rofl:

Here's the deal.. Originally we planned on driving from my city towards malmo eta was like 1-2 hours but somehow we ended up on a train instead which was a good thing since then I had time to plan on what exactly I wanted Lance to sign on my dvd box or in my brothers case a photograph.

Upon arrival we immediately headed towards the convention, or so we thought. 20 minutes later we arrived to see the place completly deserted! We decided to wait for another 30 minutes, maybe they were all planning to arrive at the exact hour they open up the gates? Alas that wasn't the case, instead my brother had to phone a friend of his who lives closeby for updates regarding the convention. Apparently they've decided to host the convention at another location, a few km of our current position.

So we decided to embark at a steadily North Direction, which 2km later would prove completly wrong as the big tower would be southwards, so we had to go back the same way we came, but I decided to take another path down the harbor instead. Alas :kickin: after 2-3 km we were close to the tower but the water prevented us from crossing, so once again we had to go back to the EXACT same spot we were when we arrived in the city :helpme:

Finally after an hour or so we finally arrived outside the convention, and of course my brother had to accidently step into a pool of water, cursing as he went. He told me if something else happens he would madly phone a cab and just exit the whole idea.

Thankfully we entered the large building and to sum it up, he and I shared the same feeling "It was indeed the worst and best days of our life" :rofl:

Speaking of nervousity, my brother had on the train told me if a m00gle caught his tongue I would have to speak instead. But he was so calm and glad when he spoke to Lance and suprised when Lance agreed to take a photo and then Lance put his arm around my brother smiling :notworthy:

This isn't the first time i've met celebrities, but when it was my turn.. I was so happy it's hard to put into words, but after the convention me and my brother wanted to buy lance a cup of coffee or anything just to start a conversation, yeah Lance is that interesting as a person and warmhearted.

Oh yeah when we went outside my first thought was like "OMG I JUST MET LANCE "FRANK" HENRIKSEN HELLO!" I couldn't belive it.. and guess what I STILL DONT BELIVE IT :death:

MillenniumIsBliss listen buddy, if you have a chance to meet Mr Henriksen don't ignore it just because you're afraid of a bit nervousity trust me :)

quoted@@HighPlainsDrifter

Gee i thought i was the only one on this board telling you all about MM movie updates. I no longer stand alone

Hey! Oh you post updates on the MM situation?

quoted@SouthernCelt

Gee, HPD, I guess if you want to keep your Eastwood persona, you'll have to drop ...Drifter and switch to "Blondie" since you've now got a partner "in crime." Of course getting millenniumgroup to change his board name to "Tuco" may take some doing.

Hahhaha yeah :eyes::rofl:

quoted@Raven Wolf

WOW! This is a "We're not worthy!" moment for SURE!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Yes, where were you?

Sweden, Malmo Annual Sci-Fi convention 2007!

quoted@The Old Mann

This is a great story, thanks for sharing! Everyone who meets Lance speaks of how friendly he is.

Contact me if you would like to sort out your user name issue. Your old account is still active and if you have forgotten your password you can reset it or I can do it for you.

Actually it had been earmarked to be closed as it was dormant for so long and with the intention of making it available for others (given the popularity of the name of Frank Black). I'm sure you understand it would have been a shame to tie up the name when others could make use of it.

Hello The Old Man, it's been awhile how are you doing? Thanks, was a bit hard to put it down into words! Yes isn't that true, on imdb or any other fan posting they all talk about how friendly Mr Henriksen is towards his fans, what a guy.

Oh okay, I understand "Frank Black" is probably a very popular screen name, nah i'm perfectly happy with my current name "millenniumgroup", thanks anyways

And thanks for hosting a site like tiwwa, I was about to tell Lance or give him a link but I wasn't sure they'd allowed it (his agent or something was sitting 2 inches on his left)

EDIT: sorry about grammar/spelling guys but I wrote this post in some sort of hurry I guess, getting late over here, and thanks again for your posts!

Edited by millenniumgroup

Wow! What a story! Thanks for sharing!

I only hope and pray that someday I'll be able to meet him. Such a wonderful man... he stands out from most other "celebs", and hasn't let fame & fortune change his deep, soulfull humanity. I admire him greatly.

BTW... I believe he is aware of TIWWA, since one of our own did a wonderful interview with him, where members here were able to send her questions to ask him. Also, our own "Selfosophy Psycho" recently met him at a convention in England, and I believe he must have mentioned TIWWA at some point.