New Millennium Web Episodes

Rate this topic

Please contact me and try to have a look at my story and site, to see if I can be of assistance.

This is who we are.... :ouro:

hello,

tried to email you from this forum but it wouldnt go through, please email at: dshadowfilms@hotmail.com

Ok for anyone who check this thread out just wanted to give a little update, I wont say much but I wanted to give you a tast, The first episode is pened and ready to shoot but I am still without a title for the project, I do not want to give away the overall story to everyone so if anyone is interested in tossing around a few Title names email me or pm me. Also, I'm still looking for people who want to write for this project so please contact me!

-jason

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

MM,

I am willing to give my graphics, web skills over to you... if you think you can handle their sheer l33tn355 :smokin:

I was one of the writers on the VS4 as well. I can give ya some tips if you like. I can't really commit to writing the scripts.. but I can help with story ideas, and script doctoring if you like.. cheers.

PM me or MSN,

later.

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

wow, that was fast.. :) I"m in chat right now if you like.

Edited by TheUnknownSuperior

Hello,

another update, a small one\ ok a big one. Tha actress that will be playing Jordan has been cast, her name is Shoni Alysse Cook, She has a large background in modeling and a small background in acting as she has done a few short films and some extra work in a bunch of features. Our disision was made based on her likness of an older Jordan and her screen test of the first episodes script. We are still casting for a few additional parts, I will keep you posted. Yesterday, we had a photo shoot for Mrs. Cook, in character as Jordan, these publicity photos are currently being used to decide print ad's for the season opener. A short video is also in the works to trailer the Show. As is the working title for the show is "MillenniuM Apocalypse" now this may change as it is only a working title or it may stick.

Well thats it for now.

I will keep you informed on any further updates.

thanks

-Jason

:ouro: