New Millennium Web Episodes

Rate this topic

Hello Fellow Millennium  :ouro: Fans,

My name is Jason and I am a part of Digital Shadow Films, a company I started a few years back to make independent Films under.  I have an idea that I would like to start work on but would need help from you.  So first I will pitch my idea and then I will ask for your help.

What I would like to do is create a spin off show from Millennium, why a spin off well a few reasons, 1. Can not employ orig. actors of course and 2. It would give the freedom to take the idea in any direction, more story, and more ideas!

I have a few spin off ideas that I will discuss on replies. Anyway, I want to shoot 10 episode seasons with each episode only 10 min. long. Again good reason for this, 1. 10 min length is easier to shoot and smaller for distribution over the web (easy download) 2. After a season is finished I want to assemble the season together into a re-edit and cut it as a 100min. Film Yes a Millennium Movie if you will, and them distribute this on dvd with all the extras.

Ok, now for the help part.  I am few you are many!  I need writers, web hosting, web design, graphics, ideas, crews for shoots, actors, the works.

But to start what I will need is contact from a few people who are willing to commit to this and become my discussion panel producers if you will! And writers preferably Virtual season writers would be great (-side note- if anyone can get a hold of Dan owen for this that would be great!)

The writers of each episode would need to have contact with each other while working on this project in order to keep the scope of the show in order and not drift from story arcs. The main story element I want to focus on is the main element-the millennium and the group, also my interest lay in the ideas of the second season but that is just my idea, when discussed we can go anywhere.

Now a final note, this is a serious inquiry, please do not respond to this unless you are serious as well. This means, and all do respect for your comments, I do not want to shift through responses of "oh this idea suck" or “wow what a great idea". You can start a new topic for that just to keep this thread clean and easier for me to manage, please and thank you in advance.

There is lots to talk about but I will save it for personal contact between those interested.

Thank you all for reading,

Jason

Digital Shadow Films

I have to say that this is one of the most promising, ambitious, and exciting ideas I've heard about since the Virtual Season. My hat is off to you just for the concept.

I can't wait to review your chapters as I did the entire Virtual Season. (Fear not, for I am very very much a fan of most things Millennium)

If you should happen to get Dan Owen on board, this will be even more of a treat to review. Keep us updated! Can't wait to see this.

4Q2, Protocol Droid

joel1270@yahoo.com

Edited by 4Q2

Thanks for the post 4Q2,

I wish Dan was around no one seems to know how to get a hold of him I wish I could pitch it to him and at the very least get his opinion on some stuff, and at the most bring him on board. Any way honest reviews are the best and Id be pleased to have any reviews at all. geessssszzz caint wait to actualy get started on filming.

-MM

Edited by MovieMaker

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Echelon

I'm looking for people that can use Adobe premiere(or simular) and Adobe photoshop semi well to volunteer to help me with the graphics for the web episodes. If your interested email me (echelon@vampirescream.com) or reply to this thread. I would request that people that are interested in helping, be serious about really helping out, and that they have the time to really put towards this project. Thank you.

Echelon.

Edited by Echelon

For any who are interested the web episodes cast has been completed, so check out the web site and get all the info and latest updates regarding the show. And dont forget to sign our guest book and let us know what you think.

And please if you want to help promote the show link to us and we will return the favor if you drop us a line and let us know that would be great!

-MM

*************************Help wanted******************************

We are still looking for help in the graphics dept. if any one is interested please PM or Email Moviemaker or Echelon regarding this position we desperatly need filled.

Thanks a bunch.

-MM