Lance in soap opera?

Rate this topic

Guest Christiano
welcome Christiano to Tiwwa. My wife is from Sao Paulo area, she was the resident portugese resident here.lol

Libby- didnt i email you with the original translation of the press release of Ways of the Heart? i t hought i did

our cable provider Direct TV offers Globo and Band, no Record drats!

Hi, thanks for the welcome. That's cool. I live in a small city, less than 100,000 residents, around 279.8 miles far from the state capital.

Christiano,

Thanks for your e-mails, I'll be adding the next installment to LHM as soon as I get chance.

Very informative info everyone!

No problem. I'm glad to help. Just a new piece of info. I've read today on "Folha de S.Paulo" that the soap opera will premiere next August 27, so 20 days after the original date, that I posted above. The shootings in Miami were delayed because of the Pan Am Games in Rio de Janeiro, that end this weekend, although scenes are already being shot here in Brazil.

Edited by Christiano

Guest Christiano
hey Christiano, i am curious whats the name of your city

last time i was in Brazil seeing my wifes family was back in 1999. Spent a month down there. I never ate so much before. I also love the Brazillian Beer: Brahma

Hi, I live in Assis. It's about 460 km far from the city of São Paulo, near the border with the state of Paraná.

I've just found a poster created to promote the soap opera in which Lance will participate (click on the picture to enlarge):

caminhosfogodz0.th.jpg

On the top it's written: "In August, on Record, an explosion of teledramaturgy". On the bottom, it's written: "Ways of the Heart - Prepare your heart for the soap opera that will touch Brazil. Record - on the way to the top".

The phrase "on the way to the top" marks the wish of the directors of Record to make it the number one network in ratings in Brazil (today, it's number 2, behind Globo). I don't know the name of the girl in the picture yet, but considering one of the main characters of the soap opera, a Brazilian federal agent who has a 9 year old daughter with the power of moving things with the power of her thought (telekinesis), I'm assuming she's the girl who will play this character. The media here still didn't publish her name.

Edited by Christiano

Guest Christiano

Two pictures of Lance shooting his scenes in Miami:

Photo: Enrique Tubio / Record

caminhosdocoracaof005pm3.jpg

On episode 6, Marcelo (Leonardo Vieira) goes with his daughter Tatiana (Letícia Medina) to Miami to look for Dr. Walker

Photo: Enrique Tubio / Record

caminhosdocoracaof004fu7.jpg

Dr. Walker, played by Lance

I think Letícia the same girl who appears in the poster. Here's another pic of her in Miami:

caminhosdocoracaof003uk9.jpg

Guest Christiano
i wonder if Lances portugese will be any good?

I've read in a newspaper here that he'll speak English and other characters will translate his lines. There may be subtitles in some scenes. But if he does speak Portuguese, I'm sure the other actors will help him to get the correct pronunciation.

By the way, I'd like to thank the webmaster of Lance Henriksen Magic for posting the information about the soap opera, the promotional poster and the photos of the shootings.

Edited by Christiano

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Christiano, you're covergare of this has been wonderfully detailed and is very valued to Lance's fans. If it were not for you, I'm sure Lance's involvement would have been quickly forgotten due to the lack of info.

Hope you don't mind me adding the extra images to Lance H M that you posted here, I'm sure there are many who would have missed them otherwise.

Graham

Guest Christiano

More promotional posters created for "Caminhos do Coração" and the translation of the taglines (the phrases on the top of the posters):

anjajh5.jpg

"In August, Record will give wings to your imagination."

vandammeuo4.jpg

"In August, Record will show the perfect balance between action and emotion."

diogovilelamq6.jpg

"In August, Record will show that he knows how to read the thoughts of viewers."

toscayd5.jpg

"In August all eyes will be tuned on Record."

malacoan2.jpg

"In August, Record will speed up on the way to the top."

wolvihg6.jpg

"In August, Record will show its claws on your screen."

I found a trailer for the soap opera on https://br.youtube.com/watch?v=BxZCXcd-XKM. I've downloaded it and I'll try to put English subtitles, so I can upload it again to YouTube and to Rapidshare for those who would like to download the subtitled video. The video was shown on "Hoje em Dia", one of the shows of Record.

The cast:

Bianca Rinaldi as Maria

Leonardo Vieira

Preta Gil

Guilherme Trajano as Dino

Felipe Folgosi as Beto

Perfeito Fortuna as Pepe

Ana Rosa as Dalva

Toni Garrido as Gúdi

Deo Garcez as Bené

Patricya Travassos as Irma

Ricardo Petraglia as Platão

Rafaela Mandelli as Regina

Taumaturgo Ferreira as Batista

Sebastião Vasconcelos as Mauro

Angelina Muniz as Cassandra

Tuca Andrada as Eric

Alexandre Barilari as Ramon

Sergio Malheiros as Aquiles

Juliana Xavier as Ágata

André Mattos as Pachola

Helena Xavier as Simone

Karina Bacchi as Glória

Fernanda Nobre as Lúcia

Eduardo Lago as Guiga

Julia Magessi as Ângela

Gabriel Braga Nunes as Taveira

Edited by Christiano

Guest Christiano
cool posters!

this looks like Brazils version of Heros

Yeah, it has been compared to Heroes and X-Men. The first poster that I posted on August 4 is even similar to another one showing Framke Janssen as Jean Grey and the tagline "take a stand".

I've just uploaded the trailer with English subtitles to https://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg9rE0I06Dk.